out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dude. Let it go. Allegri clearly look absolutely lost.
Our team slowly turned into hot garbage under Tootsie. We have probably the worst midfield of any top club in Europe. Seeing as we probably won’t fire they guy, I’ll reserve judgment until the end of the season, possibly even next season once we have had a proper transfer window where we do more than bring in Locatelli and a Kean while losing Ronaldo.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Stuck in 1990 with his 4-4-2 without wingers lol
This whole squad is so bad it’s easier to sell everyone and start over again

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Our team slowly turned into hot garbage under Tootsie. We have probably the worst midfield of any top club in Europe. Seeing as we probably won’t fire they guy, I’ll reserve judgment until the end of the season, possibly even next season once we have had a proper transfer window where we do more than bring in Locatelli and a Kean while losing Ronaldo.
I don’t care. The team is better then the results have shown so far. He picks the most odd players and formation and sticks with it. We haven’t done anything but sitting back and defend against most teams so far. He clearly had no other plan, than to park the bus tonight, but we’re still getting outplayed completely. He’s done like Mourinho.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I hope the Juve management sees this we absolutely belong to the second tier of European football
It’s a shame that all the good results in CL have come undone in one match.

We will finish 2nd in the group and have an early exit in the round of 16 against a top team.

At that point, I couldn’t even blame Allegri. It’s simply the level of the poor team we have these days.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don’t care. The team is better then the results have shown so far. He picks the most odd players and formation and sticks with it. We haven’t done anything but sitting back and defend against most teams so far. He clearly had no other plan, than to park the bus tonight, but we’re still getting outplayed completely. He’s done like Mourinho.
Fair enough. As I said, we’ll see come the end of the season. Probably even next. I doubt we fire him, so y’all will just have to suck it up and hope we can transition into the next iteration of a dominant Juventus over the next couple mercatos.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It’s a shame that all the good results in CL have come undone in one match.

We will finish 2nd in the group and have an early exit in the round of 16 against a top team.

At that point, I couldn’t even blame Allegri. It’s simply the level of the poor team we have these days.
It was going to be tough against the current European champions and the side first in the Premier league

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 231)