out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is that why we outplayed Chelsea badly in Turin? Hoping to grab a single goal while being dominated? We had the best 5-6 chances of that match and with better finishing should have won it 3-0. As bad as this performance was tactically, that performance was brilliant.
We played very well defensively. It was probably our best performance. But likewise, it was Chelsea's worst performance, and after seeing something like this it's a little more close to reality for us.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Everyone has always said that starting Bentancur and Rabiot is a disaster in the making, yet he always insists. The arrogance

- - - Updated - - -

If I had a dollar for every time you used this as a rebuttal to any criticism of Allegri, I'd be rich
:tup:

And if I had a dollar for every time you cried about every thing Allegri does, I’d be Jeff Bezos. So… cheers to that.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We played very well defensively. It was probably our best performance. But likewise, it was Chelsea's worst performance, and after seeing something like this it's a little more close to reality for us.
Meh. Chelsea is clearly a stronger team, but we can be far better than we were tonight. This was a garbage performance on every level, including from Max. I expect better and thankfully we shall get a chance to see if he can get his and this squad’s shit sorted in time for what it is a huge Serie a match for us this weekend. I’ll take this weekend’s match as more indicative of where we are at. It’s far and away the more important of these two matches for us, considering CL progression already guaranteed and our rough start in Serie a.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Lot of questions for Allegri after this game. Didn’t like his comments before saying it wasn’t important to finish 1st or 2nd. That sent the wrong message.

We’ve gone to Stamford bridge against a red hot Chelsea team, played 4 bang average CMs and played for a 0-0. Attacked with pace and technique we are clueless.

To get beaten 4-0 is unacceptable. The players Allegri put out looked like they had never played a game of football, they lacked focus and they had no strategy. This is really really poor from Allegri

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I don’t care. The team is better then the results have shown so far. He picks the most odd players and formation and sticks with it. We haven’t done anything but sitting back and defend against most teams so far. He clearly had no other plan, than to park the bus tonight, but we’re still getting outplayed completely. He’s done like Mourinho.
So right!!!

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
100%, that's his only plan. We show no improvement going forward whatsoever. We aren't building a coherent team at all, just throwing everything at not conceding hoping to grab a goal. It works until it doesn't and your luck runs out.
It was already turned into that garbage football before we moved him on. Good to see he hasn't changed.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
After going on about our team being midtable level, they're defending a 4-0 loss too now.

This is far, far beyond FIF and redcafe level now. We're approaching Q territory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)