out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
@BayernFan

That's an Allegri habit of sitting too deep and letting teams come on to us, of course they'll have chances.
Son was amazing that game too but had we wanted to score more, I think we could've done with more positivity.

With this team, its hard to defend well. Its a type of game management I hate unless we have a 2 goal margin at least. Relentless teams like Liverpool will get through and then pick you off on the counter as you scramble for a goal.

I'll take my hat off of to teams that deservedly beat us like Ajax but not so much Porto because we gave them that match. Tottenham deserves no credit.
This precisely. Man this sitting deep shit is ass backwards I've never understood it..was besides myself against merda with us standing holding our dicks like we are up 3-0 before they scored.
Saw it in his last season here and saw again this time around, it's very very annoying and scary to watch our players standing around passively around our box.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mancini just won euros with half these fucking players using 4-3-3.
Barella, Verratti, Jorginho, Pellegrini. Italy has 4 mids that would start for us easily, not even counting Locatelli

- - - Updated - - -

If you use Bonu-Cheillini then you have to put 3 CMs in front, not 2. You need 5 midfielders, not 4. Simple as that. Inescapable.
This i agree, give me 433/451

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
This 442/ 424 hybrid will NEVER work we dont have the fucking CMs for it... How many fucking times are you going to play the same shitty way and fail? Was Allegri always this stubborn or did he hit his head against something this guy IQ is going down as his age goes up...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 16, Guests: 209)