out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Last two seasons? Lol

Another dumb post. We had our highest point total (95), our most goals scored (86), our biggest goal differential (+62), smashed Milan 4-0 in Coppa final, and barely got knocked out on a 50/50 penalty after smashing eventual winners Madrid at the Bernabeu.

I agree he lost control in the second half of his very last season, and started getting in pissing matches with journalists, he looked burnt out, and probably Legitimately needed a break imo. I don’t even mind that we moved on after that season, even if I think we should have revamped and revitalized the team for him instead. It’s well documented he was asking for renewing the project in the midfield, etc for the two years post-Cardiff. We just made a colossal mistake choosing a stubborn old chainsmoking donkey loser to replace him.

But calling 2017-18 a bad season is just fucking stupid and enters Hist and Hydde level rubbish posting.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Sarri’s season was obviously worse. Less points, worse goal differential, and earlier exit from CL against a worse team, costing us tens of millions in revenue.
We don't always agree but cheers brother

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Last two seasons? Lol

Another dumb post. We had our highest point total (95), our most goals scored (86), our biggest goal differential (+62), smashed Milan 4-0 in Coppa final, and barely got knocked out on a 50/50 penalty after smashing eventual winners Madrid at the Bernabeu.

I agree he lost control in the second half of his very last season, and started getting in pissing matches with journalists, he looked burnt out, and probably Legitimately needed a break imo. I don’t even mind that we moved on after that season, even if I think we should have revamped and revitalized the team for him instead. It’s well documented he was asking for renewing the project in the midfield, etc for the two years post-Cardiff. We just made a colossal mistake choosing a stubborn old chainsmoking donkey loser to replace him.

But calling 2017-18 a bad season is just fucking stupid and enters Hist and Hydde level rubbish posting.
Wow who pissed this guy off. After many posts about how god level Max is and was and that the club was fucking stupid to fire him, then you suddenly admit that last season was rubbish and it was valid to seek a replacement. So you agree with 90% of what I am, saying, still you need to throw around with your tough language.

"Another dumb post. We had our highest point total (95), our most goals scored (86), our biggest goal differential (+62), smashed Milan 4-0 in Coppa final, and barely got knocked out on a 50/50 penalty after smashing eventual winners Madrid at the Bernabeu."

This is a very biased and onesided review of our CL campaign, which was our biggest objective. We got trashed at home 3-0. Real thought they were already through. We were trailing 80-90% of that matchup, only when we equalized they started playing, and we started to pussy out. Calling my post idiotic and then in the same sentence showing such bias is quite pathetic. We were also almost nearly knocked out by Tottenham in the round before, were we just sneaked through despite being under heavy bombardment and looking dead until 64th minute of second tie. We had some problems that season too. I believe we can aim for better than those performances in CL.

Overall I would give Allegri 8-8.5 out of 10 for his time here. But mostly for his first seasons which were nearly perfect, but less so the last 2. And it is based on the most recent 1-2 seasons that I speak of the problems with Allegri. And who knows what he will come up with this time. We went from 2 random coaches to a top coach. Now we need the rest of the management to do their job and the players as well.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I have to be honest, I didn't think this thread would go back to its 2018/2019 level quite this fast.
Will be an exciting season. Either it goes back/stays in the same slump, or we get back to CL final levels. That was hard to imagine with Pirlo and Sarri. New directors, old players and mercenaries out. Can only get better now and exciting to watch. Also having more personalities back in Serie A as someone was mentioning. Would be fun if Sarri and Conte picked up a club each.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Wow who pissed this guy off. After many posts about how god level Max is and was and that the club was fucking stupid to fire him, then you suddenly admit that last season was rubbish and it was valid to seek a replacement. So you agree with 90% of what I am, saying, still you need to throw around with your tough language.

"Another dumb post. We had our highest point total (95), our most goals scored (86), our biggest goal differential (+62), smashed Milan 4-0 in Coppa final, and barely got knocked out on a 50/50 penalty after smashing eventual winners Madrid at the Bernabeu."

This is a very biased and onesided review of our CL campaign, which was our biggest objective. We got trashed at home 3-0. Real thought they were already through. We were trailing 80-90% of that matchup, only when we equalized they started playing, and we started to pussy out. Calling my post idiotic and then in the same sentence showing such bias is quite pathetic. We were also almost nearly knocked out by Tottenham in the round before, were we just sneaked through despite being under heavy bombardment and looking dead until 64th minute of second tie. We had some problems that season too. I believe we can aim for better than those performances in CL.

Overall I would give Allegri 8-8.5 out of 10 for his time here. But mostly for his first seasons which were nearly perfect, but less so the last 2. And it is based on the most recent 1-2 seasons that I speak of the problems with Allegri. And who knows what he will come up with this time. We went from 2 random coaches to a top coach. Now we need the rest of the management to do their job and the players as well.
And of course in your assessment non of the final two season issues had anything to do with the shit mercato he was getting unlike what he asked for correct ? Shut up man

Jun 6, 2015
Your assumptions?

"Allegri was right because everything he wanted was what Juventus actually needed. A revamped midfield and some youth. Allegro was right because all he did was fuckin win. 5 scudetti two champions finals cippa Italia supercups etc
Allegri was right because if we would have listened to him and extended his contract we wouldn't be where we are now. So unless you know what the fuck your talking about I suggest you lol somewhere else"

This was your amazing post.
All of this is pure speculation. Who doesnt want a better midfield and better players, everyone does.
Allegri was amazing for us his first seasons. But towards the end, in his last 2 seasons, the play got somewhat worse and worse, and last season was terrible and he had lost the lockerroom and grip of everything. There was a general consensus among Juve fans that unfortunately, his time had come. Not everyone was of that opinion obviously, but a lot were. Its easy to forget that and look at his earlier seasons and amazing results. Especially after hiring two rookies. Those experiments couldnt possibly have turned out any different, no surprises there.
Correction. Among those Juve fans who have the patience of a three month old poodle and who lack the tacdical acumen to understand the finer details of the beautiful game. The true connoisseurs of the game always knew it was a mistake.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
And of course in your assessment non of the final two season issues had anything to do with the shit mercato he was getting unlike what he asked for correct ? Shut up man
Your level of posting is not worth replying to really. You can close your eyes from my post and hopefully also close whatever end you are using to type out your childish rants.
But of course everything has an influence, which players we have in the team and so on. But I wont go that far as you to speculate on and claim to know what is going on privately in Juves transfer meetings. I base my opinion on the games I saw, and its just my opinion. I understand that you disagree and that you claim to know more, fair enough.

Correction. Among those Juve fans who have the patience of a three month old poodle and who lack the tacdical acumen to understand the finer details of the beautiful game. The true connoisseurs of the game always knew it was a mistake.
Haha, I thought that the true fans of the Max academy found no joy in studying finer details of the game, but were all about the results. Black and white. In hindsight if it was known that Sarri and Pirlo would be the successors, then I totally agree with you and also regret. I thought our management was smarter to be honest.

Jun 6, 2015
Haha, I thought that the true fans of the Max academy found no joy in studying finer details of the game, but were all about the results. Black and white. In hindsight if it was known that Sarri and Pirlo would be the successors, then I totally agree with you and also regret. I thought our management was smarter to be honest.
No no, this is absolutely false. We see even the smallest of details that are easily missed by a less trained eye. It's just that it's not easy to explain those details to mere mortals.

That's the thing, even back in the day I struggled to come up with a worthy successor that I would have wanted over Allegri. The likes of Pep and Klopp were always pure fantasy. I'm not sure who people expected us to get as Allegri's replacement.

Aug 2, 2005
I have to be honest, I didn't think this thread would go back to its 2018/2019 level quite this fast.
It is inevitable,, did not expect many to be so salty about Allegri back..
I myself hated the shit of his last season and how we played.. But definitely I am not against having him back.. and actually I am glad,, esp. That it is assumed he can structure the team as he would like.

One main thing I would like to see different, no more "take out Morata who made 2/3 Bayern players stay put to defend and let them pour forward with 10 men from min ''70 or "leave 2 subs to extra time vs Real" type of decisions,, those decisions that Luck plays part in.
Will only comment on the Real 1-3 Juve win.. before their penal,, there was a throw in.. and since Allegri was planning for extra time,, he should have made 1 sub to make sure that nothing happens in those last 60 sec.
(Pep in Barca vs Chelsea when Ineista scored at 89' makes a change to waste time),, this type of leave as you can 0% chance of luck decision,, that I would like to see this time.

And if Allegri regardless with Mercato power or not, if he did not change from the reasons that got almost over 75% of fans to request a change of management,, these discussion will continue till he shuts those doubters off.

So fellow TUZZERS,, prepare for those discussions..

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
there was a mention of pjanic returning, ronaldo is leaving and we decided to keep our ridiculous gk instead of getting donnarumma for free.

allegri effect
mvRQ9HQ.gif

90% here wants Allegri ...you have no chance !

with all over thinking here and their ....I think the main effect from Allegri ....We will play like team ....we will see identity ...boring not boring ....i dont care

fuck attacking free flowing football ....Only prime Barca with Messi had it their but currently i cant see other team doing so ...maybe Bayern ....

But with Sarri and Pirlo we lost our tactical identity ... lets get back to the basics ...and if we play like Allegri early years here ...personally im fine ...

lets call it ...effective football ....

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
Your level of posting is not worth replying to really. You can close your eyes from my post and hopefully also close whatever end you are using to type out your childish rants.
But of course everything has an influence, which players we have in the team and so on. But I wont go that far as you to speculate on and claim to know what is going on privately in Juves transfer meetings. I base my opinion on the games I saw, and its just my opinion. I understand that you disagree and that you claim to know more, fair enough.

Do yourself a favor go change your tampoon

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Lololllolllllllllll

When allegri left, we wanted to move forward.
Instead we took two steps backward. Now we re-hires him and we took two steps forward.

In other words, the progress we have made over the past two seasons = zero
Yes the Sarri and Pirlo seasons took us backwards unfortunately. In an attempt to take a leap forward to finally snatch the CL we ended up crashing.

Allegri is not picking up where he left off. His starting point now is a dysfunctional team without a reliable young backbone and who failed to win or even challenge for Serie A.

This is a much bigger test of Allegri than his first tenure with us. When he took over from Conte in his first tenure he had a strong backbone and an already winning team. The next step for them was to go deep in Europe and then win in Europe. But for this current group the next step forward is winning Serie A and qualifying beyond the group stage. The only advantage he has now over when he started with us back then is Juve's stature and financial power.

- - - Updated - - -

Honest question, do you think the football we played from 2014-2017 was dreadful?
For the most part yes. First season was good but then got progressively worse and slower over time. Now its still pretty dreadful but also not successful. We are in the worst of both worlds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 449)