out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Chiesa has been our best player this season (along with Cuadrado).
Icardi distanced himself so I doubt it.
I heard about RDP but I still doubt it.
Locatelli and Donnarumma are the only ones to make sense in it.

I think we will play 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1 as we are better built for that kind of formation.
in the end Im pretty sure our starting 11 will be far away from this 11.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’ll be shocked if the formation is anything other than a 4-3-3

We have plenty of wide players and CMs (mainly shit ones). Hopefully we never see the Pirlo hybrid formation or his shitty 4-4-2 again with this group of players.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It takes balls to admid you made the worst mistake of the past 17 decades

But that mistake has now been corrected, and i've been brimming with absolute joy since

For the first time in 2 years i can finally stop adjusting the coach name back to allegri in order to stop from puking.

The master tactician is bac

the one that sees his team take victory, makes the largest of grins and heads inside

The, excellent, deep defensive line

I'm so ready to revel in joy seeing disgusting inferior peasant plebs complaining about boring wins

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We have failed miserably this season.
Agnelli has failed to leave his mark in Juve's history with an unprecented 10 scudetti streak.
Andreea is stupid, he makes all the wrong decisions, he ought to quit, ideally sell his share and leave, the next best thing is to step down and let proffesionals to do this work. But at least he loves this club and has realised that he needs to step down.

Max was a great match for us, but AA dint give him the necessary power to impose his plans and a group of our players intentionally underperformed and managed to throw him out. This is why we played horrible and failed to compete to our potential.

So now we have a plan to reconstruct Juve, with Max on helm and new sporting and transfer directors.
Max wouldnt accept it, if it wasnt at his terms and i expect that as a priority will be to throw out the players that exiled him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 142)