out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You win 5 scudetti and get into 2 champions league finals and get sacked because you're football is "boring". Then bring in sarri to play attractive football.... But the football still bad to watch... Then bring in pirlo who has zero experience who plays football you don't want to watch and is also not effective.

Welcome back max. You should never have left.

I always liked how he dealt with the media. He also exudes confidence and calmness on the sideline. Only loses his shit on the sidelines when he can sense something is wrong way in advance
Unfortunately too many low intelligence people weighed “entertaining “ more than winning

I guess we all know how that worked out for the club

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
This club will perpetually remain as entertaining and exciting as a sack of potatoes. The results will come. The trophies will come. The big players will come. But the chances of Juventus playing exciting football are less than the chances of modern day Chielleni not giving away a penalty again.

I don’t mine though. Just keep the healthy diet of trophies coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I worked it out a while ago, in response to someone like Hydde or Hist. We had 33 1-0 wins in Allegri’s first 4 years. That’s 8/ year. Of 220 matches, or 55/year. Something around 14% of our matches we won 1-0 in 4 years. That’s one out of every seven matches. Not entirely sure how that was so awful that we were so tired of them. :lol2:
Thats fine, but you know we need more tha that to win the CL, which shoulkd be our real objective.

I do not fear about serie A because we all know that Allegri si capable of winning it and WILL most likely win serie A. (thankfuylly)

but I want to see him extending his dominance to CL, with the team being the protagonista nd the feared team instead of the defensive underdog. You get my point?

Listen, unlike his previous last years tenure, ill give him the benefit of doubt because of what we talked about last time (the mina rzouki interview)..... and because Paratici is not here anymore.... and because clearly allegri has more power in his hands right now.

Whatever happens from now on.... there will be no alibis and he will be the responsible of all our bad results, or the architect of great victories.

Time will tell and ill be here. in fact im eager to see what he will do and prove me wrong if needed. But im eager to see what he will do in europe (serie a is playground for him, lets be honest)

PD: Fuck off Pirlo, get a real coach career before coming here.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This club will perpetually remain as entertaining and exciting as a sack of potatoes. The results will come. The trophies will come. The big players will come. But the chances of Juventus playing exciting football are less than the chances of modern day Chielleni not giving away a penalty again.

I’ve said this a billion times already, but just curious. Did you find us to be boring between 2014 and 2017?

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

You look at results, then judge the approach..Max Win % doesn't allow for judgement..judging max for his methods is like telling Bruce Lee his kicks should be longer so it looks better in motion, then he would explain to you the reason it's shorter is so it masks your movement, is harder to catch, it's easier to be ready for counters etc..and 5 other things that make his way outweigh the flashy high kick..
Same with max, it is his method, his most effective approach, and how and why it works.. if he tries to change it he will become an ineffective imitator.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Just wanted to point out that it's OK to have different opinions here. If you wanted Allegri back, I get it. But those that didn't want him back shouldn't be called idiots just because they want the club to take a different direction. If everyone on this forum including myself was totally elated with this, I would probably be a bit concerned.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just wanted to point out that it's OK to have different opinions here. If you wanted Allegri back, I get it. But those that didn't want him back shouldn't be called idiots just because they want the club to take a different direction. If everyone on this forum including myself was totally elated with this, I would probably be a bit concerned.
Why? He’s one of the three greatest coaches in club history. Everyone should be elated to have him here again. I’d have said the same thing about Lippi after his rehiring. Etc.

It’s fine to like other coaches, even to prefer them, but anyone not being happy about the vast improvement we clearly just made from the last two clowns on the bench is far more cause for concern.

- - - Updated - - -

Thats fine, but you know we need more tha that to win the CL, which shoulkd be our real objective.

I do not fear about serie A because we all know that Allegri si capable of winning it and WILL most likely win serie A. (thankfuylly)

but I want to see him extending his dominance to CL, with the team being the protagonista nd the feared team instead of the defensive underdog. You get my point?

Listen, unlike his previous last years tenure, ill give him the benefit of doubt because of what we talked about last time (the mina rzouki interview)..... and because Paratici is not here anymore.... and because clearly allegri has more power in his hands right now.

Whatever happens from now on.... there will be no alibis and he will be the responsible of all our bad results, or the architect of great victories.

Time will tell and ill be here. in fact im eager to see what he will do and prove me wrong if needed. But im eager to see what he will do in europe (serie a is playground for him, lets be honest)

PD: Fuck off Pirlo, get a real coach career before coming here.
Over his Juventus tenure the only more successful coaches in CL were Zidane and Klopp. That’s it. The former had a team of galacticos with no end to financial resources and the latter had near endless funds and got to handpick players for his style.

How we do over the next few years will be in part about Max’s tactics, in part about how him and the SD work together on the mercatos, and in part on how healthy our finances are. We aren’t dominating shit in Europe if we’re broke

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
thank god for a sensible response.

Theres way too much herd mentality here. This forum needs people like us to keep the balance of the force in check.

i understand why so many are happy to have Allegri back, I personally wished for it for the sole reason of not seeing Pirlos face in the games anymore.... but even when Allegrist can tell whatever they want about allegris greatness... theres also truth in that he had some BIZARRE and horrible games in the CL (home to bayern and reaL (0-3), home and away game against tottenham, the moronic cardiff final...and im sure im missing a few big games) so please, be careful when you try to make allegris legend too big.

Now he will have the chance to demonstrate what he can do with the team fully under his control..... and again, i cant wait to see this. Ill be in this thread a lot-

- - - Updated - - -

Why? He’s one of the three greatest coaches in club history. Everyone should be elated to have him here again. I’d have said the same thing about Lippi after his rehiring. Etc.

It’s fine to like other coaches, even to prefer them, but anyone not being happy about the vast improvement we clearly just made from the last two clowns on the bench is far more cause for concern.

- - - Updated - - -

Over his Juventus tenure the only more successful coaches in CL were Zidane and Klopp. That’s it. The former had a team of galacticos with no end to financial resources and the latter had near endless funds and got to handpick players for his style.

How we do over the next few years will be in part about Max’s tactics, in part about how him and the SD work together on the mercatos, and in part on how healthy our finances are. We aren’t dominating shit in Europe if we’re broke
I cant wait to see. I know we are struggling but juve is not broke. We will see Max total full potential from now on. No buts or Ifs

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
thank god for a sensible response.

Theres way too much herd mentality here. This forum needs people like us to keep the balance of the force in check.

i understand why so many are happy to have Allegri back, I personally wished for it for the sole reason of not seeing Pirlos face in the games anymore.... but even when Allegrist can tell whatever they want about allegris greatness... theres also truth in that he had some BIZARRE and horrible games in the CL (home to bayern and reaL (0-3), home and away game against tottenham, the moronic cardiff final...and im sure im missing a few big games) so please, be careful when you try to make allegris legend too big.

Now he will have the chance to demonstrate what he can do with the team fully under his control..... and again, i cant wait to see this. Ill be in this thread a lot-

- - - Updated - - -

I cant wait to see. I know we are struggling but juve is not broke. We will see Max toal full potential from now on. No buts or Ifs
Agreed. I would have hoped Allegri would have used his tactical brilliance to better conduct those finals, but alas, it wasn't to be. The coach can't do everything, but those finals were horrible disappointments. Yet, not the single reason I don't want him back.

I'm also not sure about giving him some sort of carte blanche on transfers either. I trust him as a coach but not a scout.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't blame Allegri on either CL final. Truth is the best team won both times, no way around that fact.
The Barcelona was an honorable defeat and i dont blame him at all because if there was a better referring we would have tied the game at least.

But like Bjerkness said, Cardiff was a different story

- - - Updated - - -

I'm also not sure about giving him some sort of carte blanche on transfers either. I trust him as a coach but not a scout.
LET HIM, if he is this good, and if theres is truth that Marotta and Paratici were fucking him up, then let him, he will know what to do and take this team to greater heights

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
I don't blame Allegri on either CL final. Truth is the best team won both times, no way around that fact.
I honestly feel like if the 2017 Juventus team faces the 2015 Barcelona, we win. And if the 2015 Juve team faces the 2017 Madrid, we also win. I feel like they matched up better. Just unfortunate.

- - - Updated - - -

Whoever voted the same as Cronios in this poll, history will prove just how wrong you are. haha.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 86)