out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
""It is understood that Allegri will have significantly more freedom in the transfer market than before, which is likely to have played a part in him agreeing to return.
As well as potential incomings, the Juve boss will also have to consider player exits, ""

I wonder if this is the case.
Still not seeing any official news out there..

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
""It is understood that Allegri will have significantly more freedom in the transfer market than before, which is likely to have played a part in him agreeing to return.
As well as potential incomings, the Juve boss will also have to consider player exits, ""

Fantastic if true

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

I believe that without any evidence. In fact, him coming back with Tici sacked is evidence enough for me to believe it's true.

He had the upper hand in negotiating the contract this time. Why would he come back without guarantees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 323)