out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I dont think we go for him, as he is under our contract it would be easy if we really want him
We just can get him and sack or demote Pirlo whereever in the middle of this season

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

One first tier Spanish journalist is saying Raul is the favorite and Marca too which is second tier. Di Marzio and Onda cero say Allegri is number 1.

The only guy saying Raul now changes his tune.

In the club there has been debate about the profile of the coach and despite the fact that at one point it seemed that Raúl González was going to be chosen, finally Massimiliano Allegri (53 years old) is the one with the most options. The rumor has been circulating in Italy for several days and in the next few hours it may become reality. Years ago it was one of the alternatives managed by the club, but its commitment to Juventus prevented any movement.

- - - Updated - - -

E1g_QFEWEAk_ggV?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

What a picture this would be if Max signs for them :delpiero:

Last edited:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
"Good".We are so "clever" to wait.When no good coach will be avaiable then we will step up with a "colossal "decision to keep the winemaker for another year.Maybe worse than that would be hiring Zidane.10% better than the winemaker at best.But all this will harm the club utmost.

Jun 16, 2020
Understandable if Max chooses Madrid, if he does somehow I think he’ll make the wrong decision. This isn’t the Real Madrid of a few years back anymore, all the important players are (very) old by now (Marcelo, Ramos, Modric, Benzema) and the replacements aren’t half as good with Militao, Vinicius, Mendy etc. Still some players with some good years ahead of them like Casemiro, Kroos and Varane. Real Madrid hasn’t been spending a lot of cash in the last years. With the pressure and not the respect Zidane has from their shitty fans, it will be a difficult job. Luckily for him Barcelona has become shit to, but it won’t be easy to be a serious CL contender.

At least here he’d have more influence on the transfer strategy and fans/the board who have already learned a hard lesson, we’d accept lesser results knowing that it won’t me merely his mistake.

Anyway let’s hope for a miracle. Seems like Romano and Di Marzio are pushing for this to happen (him going to RM). I’d choose Allegri 100 times above Zidane, even though I’d be happy with Zidane aswel obviously.

Agresti just said that he already warned everyone to be very cautious with the Allegri-Juve rumors.

Still remains very strange to see him with Cherubini a day ago.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

As I told you, he's not coming here unless Paratici and Nedved are replaced.

Besides coaching Madrid is a once in a lifetime opportunity which is understandable from his perspective.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Another season of underperforming coming up.

We will happily throw wages about for mediocre players from other leagues. But seem so reluctant to spend on a decent manager or think about recruiting one from abroad. It is bizarre.
We will be playing europa league so unless we gurantee a big transfer budget we can't attract the best coaches Allegri is an exception but with Nedved around I doubt it will happen

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I honestly think Simone Inzaghi is a good head coach in case we don't make it to UCL and have to settle for an affordable manager. He has an eye for talent and overachieved with Lazio IMO.

Hopefully, we make it to UCL even though it means we're sticking with the thesis.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I honestly think Simone Inzaghi is a good head coach in case we don't make it to UCL and have to settle for an affordable manager. He has an eye for talent and overachieved with Lazio IMO.

Hopefully, we make it to UCL even though it means we're sticking with the thesis.
2019 post. That's the name that should have succeeded Allegri, not a overpaid pensionaire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 26, Guests: 174)