out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I think you have missed a few posts.

And when I say a few, I obviously mean a few thousands.

Difference is, this guy is serious.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why you are all sheep and expect everyone to have the same opinions as you all. This isn't a group think experiment. People see things differently guess you didn't get the memo

Why are you pretending the only thing you don't see in this is the fact Gattuso has the preferred passport in your eyes?

If not that, please explain someone who failed at Palermo, Milan and now Napoli (they are worse then when he took over), is better choice then a 3 times in a row CL champ coach?

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Difference is, this guy is serious.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you pretending the only thing you don't see in this is the fact Gattuso has the preferred passport in your eyes?

If not that, please explain someone who failed at Palermo, Milan and now Napoli (they are worse then when he took over), is better choice then a 3 times in a row CL champ coach?
I have explained a thousand times so either go back and read or leave me alone. I don't have to justify shit to any of you

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Its cool, if he prefers friggin' Rino over 3x CL winner whats there to say. Its amusing to say the least :p

- - - Updated - - -

Management can’t and will not hire zidane. He’s not paisan
I dont think nationality would be an issue with Zizou. He spent his best years here, his style of football is pragmatic. Lippi was his coach so undoubtedly it rubbed off him. Chance to hire him is 0 I feel, because we are a mess atm and very few established managers would choose Juve, sadly.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Napopoli (W,D,W,W,W) will most likely beat Verona (L,L,D,D,L)
only hope for us for UCL is if ATL beat or draw with milan..

Let's all go piss in the winemakers soil and ruin his years product just like he has pissed on our year...the wine connoisseur is staying next year and keeping the Juventus coach job as a hobby.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 129)