out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think Allegri is the real 4-3-3 god but was never allowed to use it.
If he does come back, whatever thoughts and plans he has needs to be listened and he needs to be provided what his asked for, otherwise a year later this may end badly.

It's the listening bit that I'm anxious about, Agnelli and the stooges would want their way. I'm sceptic if it will work. Obviously, i'd love him more than anything to come back, but i really dont think the powers will support him the way he needs.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
with Cristiano its bullshit, no coach will resign from him, but Dybala, well thats a different story.
Anyway Juve would be stupid if they dont try to bring him here, and this worries me, because lately we act stupid.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What a load of crap lmao

This same Allegri whose favorite player ever is Ibrahimović?
What if Allegri-the-manager realizes it's impractical to keep CR7 around? Perhaps he prefers a stronger, more balanced team that's not there at the moment and requires changes/spending?

Bringing in Ronaldo was a huge effort in pre-covid times, now it's simply unsustainable. The revenues keep going down, the wages also have to.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
If he does come back, whatever thoughts and plans he has needs to be listened and he needs to be provided what his asked for, otherwise a year later this may end badly.

It's the listening bit that I'm anxious about, Agnelli and the stooges would want their way. I'm sceptic if it will work. Obviously, i'd love him more than anything to come back, but i really dont think the powers will support him the way he needs.
I'd hope for him to only come back if he receives some certain guarantees. Hard to imagine he comes back for more of the same shit he left behind when the stooges sacked him.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What if Allegri-the-manager realizes it's impractical to keep CR7 around? Perhaps he prefers a stronger, more balanced team that's not there at the moment and requires changes/spending?

Bringing in Ronaldo was a huge effort in pre-covid times, now it's simply unsustainable. The revenues keep going down, the wages also have to.
I am not saying it's impossible he would want to sell Ronaldo and strengthen other areas, but Morata and Dybala haven't met balance in passing. Morata is inconsistent and always will be, Allegri just recently on SKY talked about him as best in the super sub role and Dybala is the biggest tactical headache ever.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I am not saying it's impossible he would want to sell Ronaldo and strengthen other areas, but Morata and Dybala haven't met balance in passing. Morata is inconsistent and always will be, Allegri just recently on SKY talked about him as best in the super sub role and Dybala is the biggest tactical headache ever.
If Ronaldo leaves then someone else will arrive, no? If so, then everything makes sense. Morata the super-sub, a new CF paired with Dybala.
CR7 is the superior player of course but for a coach he's also a tactical headache. In fact CR7 plays much more centrally these days and requires a strong and hardworking CF beside him. Exactly the same as Dybala.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I love Agnelli let Allegri go to play more sexy and attacking football yet he had no plan in place at all to make it happen. Definitely better off having continued with Allegri if his was plan was going to be to hire Sarri and Pirlo while totally letting the team rot.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
If Ronaldo leaves then someone else will arrive, no? If so, then everything makes sense. Morata the super-sub, a new CF paired with Dybala.
CR7 is the superior player of course but for a coach he's also a tactical headache. In fact CR7 plays much more centrally these days and requires a strong and hardworking CF beside him. Exactly the same as Dybala.
Not exactly like Dybala because he is still comfortable playing as a LW, going wide and cutting inside. Dybala cannot do that.

If you want Dybala with a CF you have to play 442 because of Chiesa too. But with Ronaldo you can comfortably play 433 with Chiesa and CR on the wings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 23, Guests: 233)