out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I just don't buy that the dumbass would have so much pull to influence AA to that degree to get rid of Allegri. Not even him and Nedved together.
Seeing as he didn't take any other job, it could be a personal reason or one only AA and Max know.
If he does come back there won't be a problem these are pros, money and results talk.
Tici is the CFO, the hiring of coaches is his responsibility. Agnelli rightfully let him do his job (allegedly)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Tici is the CFO, the hiring of coaches is his responsibility. Agnelli rightfully let him do his job (allegedly)
Yeah he is and AA is his boss..my argument is with the "allegedly" part of it. Allegedly even though Allegri win % is the best we ever had, Agnelli STILL stood by tici moronic decision to let him go. This doesn't make sense imo. The decision has to be from higher up than tici or ticis ass would be gone by now or there would be some indication of it.

- - - Updated - - -

you must have the patience of a saint

At this point I don’t even bother responding to explain basic things like this
It's basic:

2zvofc.jpg

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Since his return is looking likely at the moment, I'm once again going to recommend people read his book. :grin:
Gives you a pretty good idea about how he sees the game.

Anyone else here who has read his book?

It's by no means a great book, but still worth reading if you are interested in his ideas about football.
There are obviously some bits in it about his career before he joined Juve, but most of the book is actually refers to Juve.

Reading between the lines, I got the distinct idea that his relationship with Marotta was excellent. Allegri clearly felt that Marotta being kicked out was a terrible move. A move he didn't understand at all.
At the time it happened, Allegri was obviously still our coach & was going to continue being so, but it seems that things started to deteriorate around that time.
He has some nice words about Agnelli as well, but you get the sense they did have some difficulties near the end.

41l-gDjRQ7L.jpg

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giacomo_Bonaventura

A quick, hard-working, and creative offensive midfielder, with great vision, passing, and technique, Bonaventura is a mobile and versatile player who is capable of playing in several midfield positions; in addition to his favoured central position as a trequartista behind the strikers, he has also often been deployed as a central midfielder, in the mezzala role, or as a left winger, or even on the left in an attacking trident. He has also been deployed in a box-to-box role on occasion, a position in which he was described as a tuttocampista, in the Italian media, namely a player who covers the entire pitch. He is talented in keeping possession effectively, due to his ball skills and dribbling ability, and also excels at creating space or chances for teammates through his movement and awareness.

:rofl: :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 88)