out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Yep. And he'd do great there.

I wouldn't like to see him in Bayern, that's worst case scenario. Other one that I wouldn't like to see happen is Real M.
The team that Bayern has suits Max’s tactical adaptability and strengths too. I think he’d do great there.

But how fucking depressing would it be for us Juve fans to see Max coaching Bayern to CL glory.

Fucking Tootsie. :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The team that Bayern has suits Max’s tactical adaptability and strengths too. I think he’d do great there.

But how fucking depressing would it be for us Juve fans to see Max coaching Bayern to CL glory.

Fucking Tootsie. :sergio:
It would be such a sad thing... Biggest blow. But I can't say it would surprise me because Allegri in Bayern is like a perfect fit.

Would be even worse to see Pirlo stay, or we hire some another Italian mediocre coach like Inzaghi.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
One thing though, he's been out of football management for far too long.

Which other coach in his prime has taken a sabbatical of two years?

That said, he really must be super motivated to do well in his next team.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How/in which way would Allegri utilize the current Bayern team in your opinion?
People call Allegri defensive, but if you watched his teams, when he had the players for controlling matches and playing on the front foot, his teams did. His first three years at Juve, and then again in the fourth year when he destroyed everyone domestically for most of the season, but was more hit or miss in CL, in part due to our aging and declining midfield. He always wanted us to be stable and organized and at the back certainly, but we also played some fine attacking football in those years and took the game to teams like Madrid and Barca, and even Bayern at the Allianz for example.

Your squad is well balanced enough, that I think you’d see a more dominant brand of football than certain Juve negative nellies believe Allegri could coach.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Allegri to Bayern would spell trouble for everyone else. He can sort out their defensive highline issues, and then utilize the massive potential they have in midfield and going forward.

Goretzka, Kimmich, Gnabry, Sane, Muller and Lewa at Allegri's disposal is a scary prospect.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How/in which way would Allegri utilize the current Bayern team in your opinion?
He'd go tell Sane and Coman "Schnell Schnell Schnell"

- - - Updated - - -

It would be such a sad thing... Biggest blow. But I can't say it would surprise me because Allegri in Bayern is like a perfect fit.

Would be even worse to see Pirlo stay, or we hire some another Italian mediocre coach like Inzaghi.
Not sure perfect fit is quite the word, they'd be a far more pragmatic team yet equally efficient bit like the days of Jupp Heynckes, not even sure Allegri would take the job given how he's always stated that speaking the language is important.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 339)