out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
How did he suck ass here? I may be a bit naive but I really don't understand this claim.
He was the first manager in history to win 4 consecutive domestic doubles in top 5 European leagues. He couldn't make it 5. He sucked ass.

He is the manager with the highest win percentage in the history of Juventus (%70.5). He couldn't get it to %75. He sucked ass.

Jul 2, 2006
if he ever gets another chance at top level, you will see how much he sucks. He inherited a well established business, as soon as it did collapse, we started witnessing his eye bleeding anti football. not only he sucked at building a new team, but he also sucked as a motivator. players dislike was too obvious, it was matter of time before someone beat the shit out of him in dressing room. regression started with him and it will take years to heal.

Jan 22, 2016
I have told my friends the first person who brings the news of alegrri coming back, I would take them to any restaurant they want:xfingers::xfingers:
Boring is subjective. First half of his last season I certainly didn't find us boring. We were brutally effective, took our chances and just battered teams, even games we lost like Utd and YB.

Then Cancelo and Mario got hurt, Berna and the midfielders dropped off massively and although there were some flashes we could never get back to the cohesive unit we were in the first half.

Max in his last year got a bit in his own head IMO. He was battered by fans and media so much about 'good' football that he started fighting with them more and more and lost his sharpness IMO. For the life of me I can never figure out why we went with such a high line vs Ajax. If we just did to them what we did to Monaco two years before, stayed compact and countered them to death it's easy qualification.
It's true but our real Downfall started exactly the moment Cuadrado got injured for 4 month in UTD game.

Max was playing him in RCM, Rw kind of hibrid.Cuad was playing brilliant in that role and every thing was going smooth until he got injured and ruined everything.

As always both Dyabal and Costa weren't available or ready either for Ajax.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have told my friends the first person who brings the news of alegrri coming back, I would take them to any restaurant they want:xfingers::xfingers:

It's true but our real Downfall started exactly the moment Cuadrado got injured for 4 month in UTD game.

Max was playing him in RCM, Rw kind of hibrid.Cuad was playing brilliant in that role and every thing was going smooth until he got injured and ruined everything.

As always both Dyabal and Costa weren't available or ready either for Ajax.
Seems that the players we need most are often not available.

Anyone see that as a problem or nah?

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Seems that the players we need most are often not available.

Anyone see that as a problem or nah?
Yes true ... bringing established mid need near a 100m budget ... so the likes of Rabiot find a place here ...

once Ronaldo finished here... i think we will find solutions to mid

- - - Updated - - -

I was among a small circle of people who were thrilled we appointed him after Conte.

Guys like Zach were losing their shit back then and mocked me for saying he would be better than Conte for us.
If you talk about Sarri , his football movement was great and exciting with Napoli but it didnt work here because he is rigid too like Conte ...one dimensional coaches seems will end up to fail

now some rotten apples will come and say::
Heeey you like sarri !!

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Come back to do what? Yes, he's a really good domestic manager but it's too late to save the season. And to be honest, as hapless as we seem to be now, Allegri's strength was keeping things tidy at the back while there were countless episodes where I thought the football was just terrible. He also had better squads. So to me, if bringing him back is actually a possibility (which I don't think it is), we have to admit we don't really have a long-term plan.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Come back to do what? Yes, he's a really good domestic manager but it's too late to save the season. And to be honest, as hapless as we seem to be now, Allegri's strength was keeping things tidy at the back while there were countless episodes where I thought the football was just terrible. He also had better squads. So to me, if bringing him back is actually a possibility (which I don't think it is), we have to admit we don't really have a long-term plan.
When was there ever a long term plan?

The whole strategy all these years has been plusvalenza and opportunities.

If we ever had a long term plan we would've give Allegri a 5 years contract and let him build a team he wants, like any top coach right now.

Jan 22, 2016

So.... this isn’t your first Tuz account? :shifty:
Yeah I explained this before.i created my Orginal account around 2007. I have been around here since then. But I lost the password of my email and couldn't recover the account back then.

This account was made by my wife. She used to be a tuzer and read the forum. We still sometimes talk about crazy things happened here back then with each other (from aguero saga and curtains , Zach and his racist rages, hustini's post at the end of the each seasons , flight checking of berbatov and.... )
those were the peak days of Tuz.:touched:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah I explained this before.i created my Orginal account around 2007. I have been around here since then. But I lost the password of my email and couldn't recover the account back then.

This account was made by my wife. She used to be a tuzer and read the forum. We still sometimes talk about crazy things happened here back then with each other (from aguero saga and curtains , Zach and his racist rages, hustini's post at the end of the each seasons , flight checking of berbatov and.... )
those were the peak days of Tuz.:touched:
my end of seasons posts? :touched:

glad I had some kind of influence on your marriage :hustini:

Jan 22, 2016
my end of seasons posts? :touched:

glad I had some kind of influence on your marriage :hustini:
Yeah.we always read your end of the season post together and enjoy it a lot.

She is so passionate about football and Juve. She even brings our kits to wear before each game at home.

She is a teacher and always tells her young students to be a juve fan if they want to have better grades at the end of the year:touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 48, Guests: 398)