out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If this dude gets moved out of the Legends section, I am leaving this forum.

It was already bad enough that Marotta got moved there, but Max? Oh hell fucking no. I'm gone if it happens.

@Mark you've been warned. I'm not sure you are the one who is even responsible for that.
:agree:

We sacked him for a clown like Sarri. Fair play to him whatever he does with his career. This isn’t a Conte situation at all.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't think Allegri will go tbh, he is waiting for England, if he bides his time he'll get a job there.
But even if he does go, i think its very similar to the Marotta situation, they have no history here, neither of them owe us anything, we decided to get rid of Allegri in favour of Sarri ball.

would be a shame to see him in their bench though

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't think Allegri will go tbh, he is waiting for England, if he bides his time he'll get a job there.
But even if he does go, i think its very similar to the Marotta situation, they have no history here, neither of them owe us anything, we decided to get rid of Allegri in favour of Sarri ball.

England has 4 teams of Allegri caliber in United, Chelsea, Pool and City and then theres Arsenal and Spurs, that would be below him imo. If he wants to get back to coaching this season, I dont think theres a good offer from him there, both Lamps and Ole did well enough to stay. Considering he won't want to join mid season, thats another year of unemployment if he decides to wait for an opening in PL

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Oh God what have we done!

- - - Updated - - -

Who in England is in demand of a new coach?

- - - Updated - - -

Trap, Lippi, Conte and now possibly Allegri. None did really good although, Trap did win a Scudetto with them.
This is a little different since Marotta is there too. Inda will be looking more like Juve than Sarri’s team. This really makes me sick.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Who in England is in demand of a new coach?
Nobody really who would appeal to Max. Unless Pep somehow decides it's enough in the next few weeks.

Maybe PSG, but Leonardo said Tuchel will be their coach next season already and probably Barcelona unless they win the CL. And a little sliver of hope Agnelli comes to his senses and takes control of his football club again.

And a big maybe on things like Roma completing their takeover or Simeone wins the CL and decides to go out on a high.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Nobody really who would appeal to Max. Unless Pep somehow decides it's enough in the next few weeks.

Maybe PSG, but Leonardo said Tuchel will be their coach next season already and probably Barcelona unless they win the CL. And a little sliver of hope Agnelli comes to his senses and takes control of his football club again.

And a big maybe on things like Roma completing their takeover or Simeone wins the CL and decides to go out on a high.
My question on EPL was rhetorical. I wouldn’t trust those “x will remain our manager next season” words since a huge part of the season is not over yet. As far as I remember Simeone earns a shit ton of money there so I don’t think he calls it quits either.
so my hope is only PSG, and the possibility that Conte comes to his senses and stays put.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I hope they don’t move until Friday when we may take some actions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 226)