out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Unless we get in a 5-6 pts hole behind Inter I agree. If we do fuck patience. We need to make a change if anything just for positive shock and try to get back into it. Losing the Scudetto to those snakes would be inexcusable.
Worse case scenario I'm probably willing to accept is losing the Scudetto to Lazio. Finishing behind Inter would be a travesty.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Nah. We just like our continued success, which seems threatened .

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
i understand that point. realistically regardless of who is coach, eventually you are going to not finish as winner in league. it happens when you are big boss for 8 seasons in a row.

that's what people need to be prepared for.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
i understand that point. realistically regardless of who is coach, eventually you are going to not finish as winner in league. it happens when you are big boss for 8 seasons in a row.

that's what people need to be prepared for.
But this year ... we have the means to win the 9th ! So why we should accept any less?
Sorry , but Inter who is closest to win it this year.with us....have a new coach.... many new players ... suppose them having difficulty to win this year...

No, This year the minimum is the scudetto .... any one coaching us should win it with this squad and experience .. ... otherwise... it's the coach who is not up to the task ....

9th this year is doable , even with the latest setbacks ...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
But this year ... we have the means to win the 9th ! So why we should accept any less?
Sorry , but Inter who is closest to win it this year.with us....have a new coach.... many new players ... suppose them having difficulty to win this year...

No, This year the minimum is the scudetto .... any one coaching us should win it with this squad and experience .. ... otherwise... it's the coach who is not up to the task ....

9th this year is doable , even with the latest setbacks ...
It is the management who appointed the coach that were arrogant and complacent in thinking that they could win the scudetto with any coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 45, Guests: 341)