out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri can do far better than Man Utd
Allegri will struggle at United if he goes there. Defensively they are decent, there's little Allegri can do on that front. And with that attack, even Pep will struggle to score one goal a game.
Arsenal is a much better choice for him. Vey good attack, decent midfield and a horrific defense. Allegri could improve that team by leaps and bounds.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I mean the ceiling is limited with that shit squad and terrible transfer strategy, but i think he is the manager that could make them play at their best potential, one of the most flexible coaches on the world which is what Utd need for that clusterfuck of a squad. Reading utd fans not wanting him for his style of football is funny, the delusion is strong amongst them, i hope they get relegated playing beautiful Ole-Ball

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I mean the ceiling is limited with that shit squad and terrible transfer strategy, but i think he is the manager that could make them play at their best potential, one of the most flexible coaches on the world which is what Utd need for that clusterfuck of a squad. Reading utd fans not wanting him for his style of football is funny, the delusion is strong amongst them, i hope they get relegated playing beautiful Ole-Ball
What coach do they prefer over Allegri thats potentially available in the near future, Poch / Zidane?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 159)