out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
If they release a statement today or before the season ends then definitely he is staying.
However, if they postpone the statement after the season end, then its probably over

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Delpiero06 is me though obviously so i dont see the issue? And this forum obviously has no policy against fake news as it is posted hourly.

I want to continue to post my news opinions so what is the issue? I cannot use my old username for some reason?

Your troll game is

tenor.gif

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46,973
    What was that then?

wp_ss_20190516_0001 (2).png
    2 separate things:

was asked who he thinks will be Juve coach. He answered if I have to say a name: Conte
    then said a source told him that a pre-contract was arranged with a coach that could be unavailable atm.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    If Max stays we need 2 more starter mids other than Ramsey, with one of them being Pogba/Sergej on the left side besides CR. If Pjanic leaves, 3 new starters. Why? We build the team around Ronaldo, who needs a striker partner who needs to be able to play with his back to the goal - Dybala gone, replacement gonna be a true CF. Which means 352 (which wed keep as tactical alternative), or 442, either with wingers or 4 two way CMs. Which players we have that can play this? Pjanic, Can (bench), Bentancur (bench), Berna (possible starter), Costa (possible starter if he gets his head out of his ass, but 6M wages sub if he doesent), Cuads (bench, possibly done at the highest level, needs to be evaluated), Ramsey (starter as advanced mid, when healthy), Sami (gone), Blaze (too one dimensional, we got Ramsey now). Imo Khedira, Matuidi, Costa either should or will leave, so we are 2 starter caliber players short. One is Sergej/Labile, the other hopefully Ndombele. People say its not possible, but selling Dybala and Costa (high wages and hopefully atleast 160M in fee) should fund this. For Pogba, an additional sale would be needed i think, hence the Pjanic sale -> replace with freebie Rabiot. We would still be a striker and atleast one CB short though, so hopefully we got the financial power for such a summer

- - - Updated - - -

that was a quote from around-j twitter that momblano denied himself later on.

you can't make this shit up :rofl: so exciting.
    Media and Juve pulling a di Culo on us

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    There will be a third meeting tomorrow - The parties will see if an agreement can be found. Allegri wants a significant restyling of the squad, the management think the team is already strong. Should an agreement be found, Allegri will renew with Juventus. [Sky]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 10, Guests: 117)