out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 22, 2016
When Dybala is subbed out, there is nothing proffessional about his behavior. This season he had close to 0 impact and despite dropping back to help with transition, he had plenty of opportunities to prove his worth. He isnt consistent during the game, hes in and out, let alone over the course of few games. He isnt indispensable player for us.
Didn't the guy in your Avatar had the same seasons under Capello? One bad season doesn't take away everything.

Dybala had 3 wonderful seasons here despite of constant change of position and getting far away from goal.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
No details or information from Juventus regarding the meeting between Agnelli & Allegri. No confirmation and no denial either. The club deals with the matter with the utmost discretion. Developments are expected in the coming hours. [Romeo Agresti]

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We know that won't happen.

It's probably ndombele/pogba and rabiot. And j don't even think we will get one of the first two.
I think we need one of Pogba or Sergej at LCM behind Ronaldo. I also think Rabiot should only come if we sell Pjanic to fund Pogba, to play infront of the defense. Ndombele imo we should get either way, we should be stable enoufh financially to pull it off without any 70M+ sales

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Next Juventus coach will be Conte. [Momblano]

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano: The meeting betwen Agnelli-Allegri is taking place right now. Juventus don't want to announce anything until the Scudetto party. I do not change my mind, Allegri will leave & I've been told that the replacement would has already signed: Antonio Conte

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Next Juventus coach will be Conte. [Momblano]

- - - Updated - - -

Momblano: The meeting betwen Agnelli-Allegri is taking place right now. Juventus don't want to announce anything until the Scudetto party. I do not change my mind, Allegri will leave & I've been told that the replacement would has already signed: Antonio Conte
When did he say that. Momblano and padullia have both just said live on TV Agnelli Will not take Conte back

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
When did he say that. Momblano and padullia have both just said live on TV Agnelli Will not take Conte back
Two hours back when he was in high spirits

- - - Updated - - -

Deschamps is currently unavailable to take over as a Juventus coach & would like to contine as a France coach, According to the French reports

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
That's very sad. Not sure I can ever live with that.
Motivation is everything in CL. a guy like Allegri have a long way to go to win in this competition.

- - - Updated - - -

boring, defensive, at times, sleep inducing, brand of football.
Ya know what's weird a year ago everyone loved allegri One season out if 5 where his tactics didn't work with the players and everyone whinning like a little bitch
but for all the years Allegri’s been in coach of Juve I always felt like he lacks in the player-coach relationship department.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 163)