out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
If our team showed even tiny bit of improvement in its game in the last 2 years despite of improving the squad, i myself would've wanted Max to stay for more years.

But unfortunately the team is regressing on an alarming rate, just look how far away we are from Elites comparing to 2017.

The team needs new blood , just like 2015 when he took the job. I was here that time. 95% users were against Allegri and were cursing him, but i was in minority that believed he would improve us.

Right now, i have the same feeling about another change . The cycle has ended in the Cardiff but we didn't want to hear it.
Your join date is 2016. :think:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
MDS was still more impactful during his time on the field this season than Dybala
This might be even dumber than your “De Sciglio is the next Zambrotta” comment.

Imagine going back through Neddy’s post history to see all his gems about Sarri, the great. :lol3:
Allegri would flop harder than Sarri in the PL. His teams collapse like a house of cards as soon as they are pressured. The PL is far more physically intense than Serie A.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This might be even dumber than your “De Sciglio is the next Zambrotta” comment.
Clearly you are not one to debate with knowing the quality of your contributions here since you jumped on the bandwagon my love

Proceed with your campaign for Gasperini or Sarri or whatever other spare Italian coach you have the hots for

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Proceed with your campaign for Gasperini or Sarri or whatever other spare Italian coach you have the hots for
Both would have done a better job than Allegri this season. We probably would have still won Serie A, failed in the cup competitions, and played better football in the process.

But the manager I want is Pochettino.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Both would have done a better job than Allegri this season. We probably would have still won Serie A, failed in the cup competitions, and played better football in the process.

But the manager I want is Pochettino.
I liked you better as someone who just posts humorous rakib-esque wishlists in the appropriate thread.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I liked you better as someone who just posts humorous rakib-esque wishlists in the appropriate thread.
I’m sick and tired of Allegri man.

Enough is enough.

Does anyone seriously believe that next season is the year he’s finally going to change, finally learn from his mistakes?

Is next season finally the year where we our talented team suddenly starts playing like a team instead of a group of 11 individuals with zero chemistry?

Or will it be more of the same old shit?

Enough is enough.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Pep is the most unattainable target out there. We can't afford what he demands, and City won't let him go. There's no point discussing him really.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
And has gone how far in the CL (post Barca)? With the billions that have been available to him?
A lot of that is just down to dumb luck.

Bayern dominated Atletico in 2016. Nothing Guardiola could have done about Muller missing that penalty.
City dominated Tottenham. Nothing Guardiola could have done about Aguero missing a penalty in the first leg.

Nothing in the last five years supports the hypothesis that Fraudiola is superior to Allegri.
Yes, let’s conveniently leave out what Guardiola did for Barcelona because that doesn’t suit your argument. :baus:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Bayern dominated Atletico in 2016. Nothing Guardiola could have done about Muller missing that penalty.
City dominated Tottenham. Nothing Guardiola could have done about Aguero missing a penalty in the first leg.

Yes, let’s conveniently leave out what Guardiola did for Barcelona because that doesn’t suit your argument. :baus:
I'm not a Pep hater, but you do realize the point of domination is not to get knocked out on just one incident, right? They conceded 4 goals over 2 legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I'm not a Pep hater, but you do realize the point of domination is not to get knocked out on just one incident, right? They conceded 4 goals over 2 legs.
They also scored 4 goals over one leg, and missed a penalty too.

When you watch a Guardiola team, it’s like a well oiled machine. Everyone knows where the move, how to move, and how to attack like a unit.

When you watch an Allegri team... it’s like David Moyes with better players. There is zero cohesion, zero chemistry, and zero understanding.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Let's go back 8 years to find a time when Guardiola actually had better results than Allegri, and conveniently ignore prime Messi, Xavi, Iniesta. :baus:

Allegri and Guardiola are both good coaches, who have won a lot of trophies and had a lot of success. Then again, there are those who don't rate Pep, just like there are dummies who don't rate Allegri. :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 31, Guests: 179)