out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Err, I meant as in Ronaldo being new at Juventus also; Ronaldo is clearly an exception to the rule of avoiding new signings as captains considering his leadership qualities and experience. Also you haven't answered my question, do you seriously think Dybala and Bonnouci were better choices than Ronaldo?
Ronaldo is going to be looked up at, no matter if he's wearing the armband or not. Yes, i prefer that the player with the most games for us get's the armband. You don't just join and get it because you are Ronaldo.

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I've got my fingers crossed that we hire a minority. If we rescind Ronaldo's contract for the fake rape accusations too, we can become the new SJW club. Expand fanbase to all SJWs worldwide. Maybe we can fire Paratici and hire a female sporting director too. :weee:
No way we have a racist fanbase and both a rapist and two racists in the starting eleven. We are the most based club in football (outside eastern europe)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Last season against Liverpool, Pep absolutely bottled it when they got slapped 3-0 at Anfield.

This year, I find it much harder to blame Pep. Aguero missed a crucial penalty in the first leg, Laporte made some big mistakes today. There’s nothing Pep can do about that on the sidelines. City dominated the game today.
He could do something before the match
C O A C H I N G
O
A
C
H
I
N
G

Defending in modern game is dead. It's not an excuse for Allegri or likes, but Pep should be criticized for defensive failing of his teams.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri did an amazing job in his first three years, no doubt about it. But how far have we progressed as a team since Cardiff? Performance wise, we are falling further and further behind the best teams in Europe. Any team that is decent at keep possession and moving the ball up the field causes us serious trouble, while our only attacking threats are crosses to Ronaldo. I don’t see it getting any better under Max. It’s time for a new mentality and attitude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 304)