out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The philosophy of "Oh but we don't have better options" is just a bad excuse if you don't want to see new changes and potential improvements.

Signing a proven coach doesn't always guarantee immediate results. Look at Ancelotti with Napoli or Mourinho with Man Utd.

You have the world's greatest goalscoring machine with a mentality of a champion in your team. We just need a guy who can install an attacking philosophy, not a coach who faps on Bonucci's long passes or using strikers to mark opposition's playmakers.
I dont understand the point u tried to make by bringing up Ancelotti or Mou... Im either too tired or u made no sense :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The philosophy of "Oh but we don't have better options" is just a bad excuse if you don't want to see new changes and potential improvements.

Signing a proven coach doesn't always guarantee immediate results. Look at Ancelotti with Napoli or Mourinho with Man Utd.

You have the world's greatest goalscoring machine with a mentality of a champion in your team. We just need a guy who can install an attacking philosophy, not a coach who faps on Bonucci's long passes or using strikers to mark opposition's playmakers.
What did Mourinho achieve after spending 500 million euros if we spend even half of that amount we will win the champions League

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Napoli fans unveiled a banner in the city that demanded they win the Europa League during the week, but Ancelotti was quick to play down their expectations.

“You can expect and demand from my players maximum commitment and focus,” he concluded.

“However, sporting results cannot be guaranteed despite us giving our full attention and determination.

“Demand means guarantee and I cannot guarantee the result. I can only demand commitment and dedication from my players.

“As for the rest I’m not a magician. Personally, I don't like the term ‘demand’.

Sep 13, 2015
I dont understand the point u tried to make by bringing up Ancelotti or Mou... Im either too tired or u made no sense :p
I'm just saying that there's no point of keeping a coach any longer if you're already aware that he reached his potential.

People state that we can't replace him cause there are no better options. Ancelotti at Napoli and Mourinho at United are examples that proven coaches don't always guarantee big results.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
No thats not reason. Juventus have always spent on good players from abroad or foreigners but we also poached most of great Italians back in the days. Unfortunately over the last decade there is shortage of talent on peninsula. Talented players would find their way here, but there is no point in stockpiling on mediocrity because they are Italians. We have the right balance, Italian up and coming players like Bernadeschi get their chance while we dont hesitate to buy top players from abroad. The only thing is over the last few years we didnt adress our priorities imo. Juve will never became a team that rellies on youth because success is pretty much out of the window or there would be decades between some meaningful trophy, which would hurt us in every possible way. Its just delusional to think any top team fighting every year for silverware would focus on developing youth.
We used to spend on 5 to 7 now we buy almost the whole squad. So yeah it is a huge part of the reason that needs addressing

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm just saying that there's no point of keeping a coach any longer if you're already aware that he reached his potential.

People state that we can't replace him cause there are no better options. Ancelotti at Napoli and Mourinho at United are examples that proven coaches don't always guarantee big results.
Ah ok then. My bad but I dont agree with this. Im no fan of gambling bc house always wins ;)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We used to spend on 5 to 7 now we buy almost the whole squad. So yeah it is a huge part of the reason that needs addressing
Top teams do business this way, thats why they are at the top ;) We will poach promissing youngsters and we loan out good deal of players so they get their chance to prove their worth and hone their skills. I dont feel we could or should do more.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
“There are no better options”

I’m struggling to think of many managers who could possibly play worse football with Ronaldo, Mandzukic, Dybala, Costa, Bernardeschi, Cuadrado, Pjanic, Cancelo, Sandro and Spinazzola in their team.

In the past, Allegri apologists defend his eye-soring style of play by claiming “results over entertainment”.

Well in Europe we have neither results nor entertainment, so what’s the point of Allegri?

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
It's not just Juve who have poor youth team. Most top teams in Europe also have poor youth team. Most won't even give a shit to their youth talents unless they have really good potential, they only focusing on the best individual talent to nurture. That's why only 1 or 2 players usually make it into senior level. Buying players from South America or other parts of the world is just easier for teams with financial power to achieve success.
But teams like Ajax and Barcelona have different system, they instill their football to their youth, giving them identity how to play football based on their philosophy. That's why they can produce more talents and their playstyle carry over to senior level. This system won't give instant success but when the time comes it can produce one of the best generation

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
It's not just Juve who have poor youth team. Most top teams in Europe also have poor youth team. Most won't even give a shit to their youth talents unless they have really good potential, they only focusing on the best individual talent to nurture. That's why only 1 or 2 players usually make it into senior level. Buying players from South America or other parts of the world is just easier for teams with financial power to achieve success.
But teams like Ajax and Barcelona have different system, they instill their football to their youth, giving them identity how to play football based on their philosophy. That's why they can produce more talents and their playstyle carry over to senior level. This system won't give instant success but when the time comes it can produce one of the best generation
Well maybe it's time to change that because when these goats of Messi and Ronaldo retire the world is gonna look alot different

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Wenger was at Arsenal for so many years even without European success because their management was scared of coach change. And almost everyone on here laugh at the Arsenal team under Wenger. I like to see if Allegri could win CL with another team after leaving Juve.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Also, Allegri gets fat too much credit for winning the Serie A every year. Conte won the league with 102 points in his last season here. Allegri took over the best squad in Italy and five years later we still have the best squad in Italy (by far).

We can replace Allegri with any decent coach and we will probably continue to win Serie A, because our team is so much more talented than everyone else. It would take an exceptionally retarded coach not to win this joke of a league.

We really aren’t losing much by replacing Allegri with an unproven manager.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Also, Allegri gets fat too much credit for winning the Serie A every year. Conte won the league with 102 points in his last season here. Allegri took over the best squad in Italy and five years later we still have the best squad in Italy (by far).

We can replace Allegri with any decent coach and we will probably continue to win Serie A, because our team is so much more talented than everyone else. It would take an exceptionally retarded coach not to win this joke of a league.

We really aren’t losing much by replacing Allegri with an unproven manager.
I don't agree with that last statement. Plenty of unproven managers have done badly with good or decent squads

- - - Updated - - -

Just waiting for that one fool who still wants simone Inzaghi as our next manager

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Yeah I think it's high time for him to go. We've reached the absolute limit with him and despite leading the Serie A by a country mile, we've still regressed this season despite buying the worlds best player to complement our world class team. I honestly don't see Allegri improving our gameplay even with more reinforcements, especially since he still forces his fav picks like Khedira, Mandzu and De Sciglio in the team, and kept on going religiously with the 4-3-3 despite it's clear limitations. We lost 3 games in a row in the CL against crap opposition and finally got absolutely humiliated by kids at home: goes to show that the Serie A is a fucking playground compared to the level of CL, and that literally any manager could just wing the Serie A title with our squad depth and end up with near record points.

I think there are plenty of options for us to go after. Even if we can't lure in Guardiola in hopes he fails with City, we could lure in Pochettino after another trophyless season. I don't see Deschamps or the return of Conte as bad choices either. I wouldn't be objected to Gasperini either; another former player and manager of our youth team who gets the best out of young lads and plays offensive football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 104)