out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 6, 2015
5 years of what exactly? Of playing like we did vs atm? No way.

And what about the international break? It sucks. What else?
5 years of "Allegri magic" as you yourself called it. Winning shit left and right. That five years unsurprisingly contains some great games, many good games, many meh games and some bad games.

We aren't currently playing any games so if you could be the patient good ol' Hydde we all know you can be for the next week or so that'd be great.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
CHL is what matters this year. With Real and Bayern out, and Barca not looking too good, I think we have the best chance of winning it since the late 90ties.
If Allegri gets us the CHL or at least gets us to the semi/final, he should stay on provided everybody have the right energy and motivation to proceed. If we go out against Ajax, then it might be time to move on if there are a good alternative available.
Barca not looking too good? Not saying that we couldnt beat them, but have you seen them lately?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
5 years of "Allegri magic" as you yourself called it. Winning shit left and right. That five years unsurprisingly contains some great games, many good games, many meh games and some bad games.

We aren't currently playing any games so if you could be the patient good ol' Hydde we all know you can be for the next week or so that'd be great.
Dont worry, the wait till the ajax games will be long so lets hang out meanwhile.

The ajax games is where the real sauce will be cooked, but it would be.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Didn't watch them a lot, is Barca better than it was back 2015/2016/2017?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, appearently Mourinho offered himself to coach Juve next season.
Totally rejected :baus:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Barca not looking too good? Not saying that we couldnt beat them, but have you seen them lately?
They are dangerous and imo the favourites. If we play like we did vs atm we can give them a run for their money, but otherwise i find it difficult.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't watch them a lot, is Barca better than it was back 2015/2016/2017?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, appearently Mourinho offered himself to coach Juve next season.
Totally rejected :baus:
No thanks. Pass

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Emre Can on his positioning during Juventus vs Atletico "Tactically, I had never experienced something like it before, we were continuously switching between a 3 and 4 man defense during the match. It was genius by Allegri, a chess move which turned out to be very successful."

Evra on Allegri vs Dortmund "He made a presentation for me that, when I got to the Dortmund game, for the first time in my career everything that he said would happen, happened on the day of the match."

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I seen them 4-5 times this year and I dont think they look unbeatable. They are still our main rivals IMO, but in comparison to the Real, Barca and Bayern team of the last 7-8 years, which has been a level over everybody else, i think the playing field is much more level now.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Emre Can on his positioning during Juventus vs Atletico "Tactically, I had never experienced something like it before, we were continuously switching between a 3 and 4 man defense during the match. It was genius by Allegri, a chess move which turned out to be very successful."

Evra on Allegri vs Dortmund "He made a presentation for me that, when I got to the Dortmund game, for the first time in my career everything that he said would happen, happened on the day of the match."

Yeah ...Allegri is a Tactical masterclass ....I followed his Milan in CL ...he was great at nullifying teams and one of them very strong Barca .. (most of the match as they lost later ) ... I think Allegri attacking philosophy is growing & he is changing ....maybe one match step backward with ugly game ....but move step forward with better match later ...but in all cases he still get results .... I bet on him and no one can drive our ship like him ....

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I seen them 4-5 times this year and I dont think they look unbeatable. They are still our main rivals IMO, but in comparison to the Real, Barca and Bayern team of the last 7-8 years, which has been a level over everybody else, i think the playing field is much more level now.
I agree, but not looking too good? As you said, they are our main rivals and they are looking good for sure. They are beatable though, as I said before.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pep definitely has the edge over Allegri in their CL match-ups, but his last outing can be blamed on Evra not clearing the fucking ball away. And the BS offside goal that they disallowed on Morata.

With Ronaldo going into CL knock-out round beast-mode, I don’t fear anyone.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I'm more stressed about City than Barca - Pep vs. Max
Should I be? Or would Barca be definitely a harder match?
Overall City is a better team, but Barca has Messi, and having an all time great in the team, as we seen with Ronaldo, makes the difference in the end. I would be more worried about Barca.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, but not looking too good? As you said, they are our main rivals and they are looking good for sure. They are beatable though, as I said before.
Well maybe the wording is wrong. Not to good, compared to their own standard, would be more correct.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If Allegri is going to be here long term after this season then I want Dybala sold, he doesn't have a clue what to do with Dybala and while he's worth more than 100 million we should cash in on him and build the team Allegri wants

Shoehorning Dybala in is just not working and then we can back Allegri with the team he wants because it's clear Dybala is not part of his plans

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Pep definitely has the edge over Allegri in their CL match-ups, but his last outing can be blamed on Evra not clearing the fucking ball away. And the BS offside goal that they disallowed on Morata.
Poop gets his will with player signings and has unlimited funds

Poop in Allegri's shoes = downside
Allegri in Poop's shoes = upside

Also Bayern scored an offside goal at JS

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Stats adulterated by him having to manage a rather shite Milan side though.

Pep is nothing to be afraid of in the knockout round, especially not if we play like home against Atletico.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm more stressed about City than Barca - Pep vs. Max
Should I be? Or would Barca be definitely a harder match?
No. Barca is the harder match up of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 37, Guests: 215)