out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
our main problem is the midfield.
Our opposition always looks like they have 2 more players than us.
Pathetic is also the fact that Genoa was making a good pass without effort while we're simply unable.
Or we waste possesion infront of penalty area without producing a single shot

I'm eager to see our next manager.
:lol:

Did you just forget about the 3:0 win against Atletico because of a meanless game against Genua?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Did you just forget about the 3:0 win against Atletico because of a meanless game against Genua?
A single game won't save Allegri.
Even winning champions league wont.
After FIVE years he has to go. We need new ideas and enthusiasm.

Some players are totally depressed under Allegri.
And some keep playing even tough they should rest since they offer shit at the moment.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

And some keep playing even tough they should rest since they offer shit at the moment.

If he goes then we automatically downgrade with the next coach.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2011
A B-team should never be unmotivated. In the grand scheme of things, no one should care about this loss. It's some individual performances that worry me. I am fine with grinding through another 3/4 wins in Serie A to scrap the Scudetto, but I do expect a lot more from players that haven't seen the pitch as much lately.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

If he goes then we automatically downgrade with the next coach.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3ohhwBP5mt3fait4YM/giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5c8e51db524f432f6f259eb2

Can it be worse than what we see week in and week out, bar United away game and Atletico home game, since 2years?

- - - Updated - - -

at least I explain my ideas
goodbye to you

- - - Updated - - -

A B-team should never be unmotivated. In the grand scheme of things, no one should care about this loss. It's some individual performances that worry me. I am fine with grinding through another 3/4 wins in Serie A to scrap the Scudetto, but I do expect a lot more from players that haven't seen the pitch as much lately.
I would love to keep up the 18points lead till Ajax game where basically championship is over.
I don't wanna risk anything and leave everything we have for our champions league shot

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Can it be worse than what we see week in and week out, bar United away game and Atletico home game, since 2years?

- - - Updated - - -

at least I explain my ideas
goodbye to you

- - - Updated - - -

I would love to keep up the 18points lead till Ajax game where basically championship is over.
I don't wanna risk anything and leave everything we have for our champions league shot
What is that u want from Allegri, bc not even winning CL would please u? Dancing on eye lashes?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Glad to see that you’ve thought this through with sound logic and reason

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What is that u want from Allegri, bc not even winning CL would please u? Dancing on eye lashes?
I want a different manager.
If we win CL I'd be happy but I'd still want a new manager. Don't you guys?
Too many months watching horrendous games. We have so much potential that I see wasted.
And after 5years it's time to move on! We need a new profile. I have dreams let's see who is going to be.
I thought it was Zidane and it was a huge blow him going back to Madrid.
He was the only "real" option without doing fantamercato with Guardiola or Klopp.
With Zidane at Madrid the only possible coach would be Conte now

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It is confirmed that until our objectives are finished Juve wont discuss Allegri so I guess it is true - Allegri isnt going to be here next season..
Conte Deschamps Guardiola?!
From those 3 I hope the later is the chosen one...

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It is confirmed that until our objectives are finished Juve wont discuss Allegri so I guess it is true - Allegri isnt going to be here next season..
Conte Deschamps Guardiola?!
From those 3 I hope the later is the chosen one...
Guardiola is dream without even a 1% of chance right now.
There could be a 1% chance to land Guardiola if City get 2 mercato windows ban like Chelsea.
Then it might be possible

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I want a different manager.
If we win CL I'd be happy but I'd still want a new manager. Don't you guys?
Too many months watching horrendous games. We have so much potential that I see wasted.
And after 5years it's time to move on! We need a new profile. I have dreams let's see who is going to be.
I thought it was Zidane and it was a huge blow him going back to Madrid.
He was the only "real" option without doing fantamercato with Guardiola or Klopp.
With Zidane at Madrid the only possible coach would be Conte now
No, I really dont and I dont understand this. I care for results, first and foremost, CL more specifically and he has been doing well. Lets see where we end this season before replacement talk..

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Coaches with "bigger names" do shit with "better teams".
I think Max is good considering our whole team, all the injuries and etc. He is as he is, some can find flaws and blame him for some bad plays, but imo we won't get a better coach than this.

I'm not sure if Pep and Zidane would do any good/better than Max.
Everything would seem as a sideway move, I'm happy if Max stays for another season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 87)