out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Weve had a line of nobodys, of which the current and his predecessor turned out amazing. I can see us doing it again. Spaghetti gonna win us the CL, I can vision it hanging off his bold head.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Lol at people thinking we will hire foreign coach.What other Italians are any good except those I mentioned?
Things are different now.

We are paying €30M net to a single player and we are hoping to become a global force in football.

A small time Italian coach like Gasperini wouldn't help in what we are striving to achieve for.

It will be Zidane 100% if Allegri leaves.

Jul 13, 2010
at this point, when we are already out of ideas tactically, you can remember that ZZ had little tactics and made things to work. As Jensen Huang said, it just works.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
If he considers to play with 3 CB's then pls something like that:

Szczesny

Caceres ...Bonucci ...Chiellini

Cancelo........... E.Can..... Pjanic......... A.Sandro

Dybala
Mandzukic............... Ronaldo

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
i love max to death, but if zizou is available i'd take a "risk" to bring him on. im still not sure how good of a coach zizou is, but i believe he is very respected among the players and that's probably the most important thing.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Pep would be my first choice post-Allegri. But we wouldn't be able to afford his transfer demands, so that ain't happening

Really, just a non-Italian coach this time please. Enough of the outdated cautious, reactionary approach

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 27, Guests: 309)