out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
This situation with Alegri remind me of Lippi's 1999 season. Juve was powerhouse in Italy and Europe, coming from 3 consecutive CL finals, but something was broken in that team. They were losing games, playing badly and even minions in serieA looked like they have better players and game plan than Juventus. Suddenly everyone knew how to play against that Juve, it was time for change. It's time for change in this Juve too.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
This situation with Alegri remind me of Lippi's 1999 season. Juve was powerhouse in Italy and Europe, coming from 3 consecutive CL finals, but something was broken in that team. They were losing games, playing badly and even minions in serieA looked like they have better players and game plan than Juventus. Suddenly everyone knew how to play against that Juve, it was time for change. It's time for change in this Juve too.
It's hard to be at a club for this long
Sometimes a change is necessary, still an amazing coach that will go down in history

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Everyone put Allegri head under the knife and yet we still have big chance to overturn A.Madrid.

I know that our performance going down since long months ago, but still the man has chance to recover ... lets wait tell that match and definitly if we didnt make it to next round, sure allegri is finished here

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Zizou is a winner. He won with Juve, France, and Madrid (both as a player and as a coach). He knows the club, and players will respect him because of all he has achieved/accomplished throughout his career.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Something is going on, maybe the pressure from the fans is too much this time, he is deactivating his social media accounts. Allegri's tweeter and instagram accounts cannot be found anymore.
he'll wave goodbye after Atletico and Zidane will sub him istantly to give him some months and be ready for next season.
At least that's what I'd wish to happen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 58)