out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Perin and Dybala saved his ass. How lucky he is
It’s not really “luck”, we just have better players than our opponents.

This means that even if we are horribly outplayed and outclassed tactically, we will still win because we have players like Ronaldo and Dybala who can score a goal out of nowhere.

In Europe however, our lack of proper tactics comes to bite us.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think it is 4-6-0. We shall own them in possession 80:20, 400 sideway passes and 200 back.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
Couldn't be further from the truth, but not in a good way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The FI headline says he blamed it all on fitness levels but the actual quote:

“Giorgio Chiellini had half a game against Frosinone after that calf injury and then played in Madrid. The fitness levels will certainly improve over the next couple of weeks.

“I said we were fortunate that we aren’t playing Atleti again for a while, because I knew the condition of several players was not good and we can improve it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Man looking back at our goal. That was a terribad cross from Matuidi followed by an even worse clearing from the defender. Yea, that's how we scored.

Mar 9, 2006
He should have plenty though. Tuz never disappoints in generating asylum creatures.
Well unfortunately for us somehow your mother have managed to beat the tuz in this specific job

- - - Updated - - -

What is wrong with that quote?
That's definitely makes a big difference for the last part of the season to lead with 13 points instead of potential 11 or even 10 , but I'm not surprised, you are as stupid as Allegri's quotes

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well unfortunately for us somehow your mother have managed to beat the tuz in this specific job
:lol:

That's definitely makes a big difference for the last part of the season to lead with 13 points instead of potential 11 or even 10 , but I'm not surprised, you are as stupid as Allegri's quotes
Never said it matters that much but its hardly a controversial quote.

People on Tuz read waaay too much into press conferences where coaches and players probably don't even want to be there and are just giving basic, non controversial answers. Maybe a nut case like ADL will say something true and revealing but a level headed pro like Allegri? He very rarely say anything of substance in his press statements and is a known troll on top of that.

You are reading into something that has no substance simply because you dislike Allegri.

Perfect example of this nonsense is people now turning on Beppe because some journalist asked him how he felt about Godin scoring. The fuck do you expect him to do? prefix his answer with an "all due respect to my beloved Juventus who just tossed me out but..."

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
:lol:

Never said it matters that much but its hardly a controversial quote.

People on Tuz read waaay too much into press conferences where coaches and players probably don't even want to be there and are just giving basic, non controversial answers. Maybe a nut case like ADL will say something true and revealing but a level headed pro like Allegri? He very rarely say anything of substance in his press statements and is a known troll on top of that.

You are reading into something that has no substance simply because you dislike Allegri.

Perfect example of this nonsense is people now turning on Beppe because some journalist asked him how he felt about Godin scoring. The fuck do you expect him to do? prefix his answer with an "all due respect to my beloved Juventus who just tossed me out but..."
I understand the dissapointment that people have, but I agree people are reading way to much into these interviews. IMO I have not heard anything controversiel or anything to suggest he lost the plot.
I am not his biggest fan and have never been. In general I do not like the football we play under Allegri, but there is no denying he has done an excellent job here and should rightfully be considered an elite coach. Maybe We would benifit from changing coach, get somebody in with fresh ideas and new motivation, but it does not mean that Allegri turned into a shitty coach over night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 32, Guests: 329)