out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Let's start resting players in the CL and play our full force in the league to get the record
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but the club are partly to blame for this. Ticket prices, empty seats and quiet atmosphere
Could care less about how they feel about ticket prices. We sell out of season tickets in no time at all so many of the empty seats are also season ticket holders.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
> Complain about us not signing any star players
> Raise ticket prices to help facilitate signing of Star players

Wahhh wahhhhh, were not gonna cheer and support you. These fans don’t deserve shit.

Fuck the ultras. Used to be somewhat sympathetic to their cause, but they are nothing but power-hungry, fascist, violent/racist thugs who cry like babies when things don’t go their way. And let’s be honest, when they aren’t bitching and complaining their vocal support and choreos have been absolutely garbage lately anyway.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The transfermarkt numbers are misleading due to the large quantity of season ticket holders that only attend big games, and there is no marketplace to trade your ticket if you don't wanna go. Generally everything about Juventus and ticket selling is straight outta stone age, like being a member and having to fill a freaking excel sheet with your credit card data without any feedback or confirmation until the day before the game. Absolute trash

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Isn't it only the ultras that are protesting? That's a pretty small portion of our fans. It has only been that Frosinone game on Friday and the Chievo game on Monday that have been somewhat empty.

Juve's home game attendances
Yes the ultras are protesting mostly and they are less than the rest but they are the loudest and they are the ones that create the atmosphere. I read that they were people forcing others not to cheer for the Dybala goal when he scored on Friday.

Jun 6, 2015
The transfermarkt numbers are misleading due to the large quantity of season ticket holders that only attend big games, and there is no marketplace to trade your ticket if you don't wanna go. Generally everything about Juventus and ticket selling is straight outta stone age, like being a member and having to fill a freaking excel sheet without any feedback or confirmation until the day before the game. Absolute trash
Just pointing out that most games are sold out. You are probably right that it should be made easier to somehow fill the seats that the season ticket holders don't need for certain games.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes the ultras are protesting mostly and they are less than the rest but they are the loudest and they are the ones that create the atmosphere. I read that they were people forcing others not to cheer for the Dybala goal when he scored on Friday.
Yeah I saw that, pretty retarded imo. Would definitely cheer even harder in front of their face. Fans that care more about some childish show of power than actually cheering for their team can stay at home.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
retarded lmao, gate receipts are like 1% of our revenue

if we wanted to help facilitate signing of star players the best way is to pimp the Product Serie A for foreign buyers of TV rights, and having empty stands can't be a part of it
So maybe the fans should show up then? We have a beautiful, modern venue, have some of the best footballers in the world and are in a current golden era, there shouldn’t be any excuses for such horrendous attendances. Sometimes you gotta pay for quality. These fans are just ungrateful and woefully spoilt (like a lot of Tuz posters have

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But it is not only against Frosinone. It is a protest and what happened against Frosinone will be repeated.
The morons are also protesting against other Serie A clubs for raising ticket prices for away games. As if the other clubs give a fuck, they know we will still have a full away sector anyway, as there is Juventini all over the country. These guys aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The morons are also protesting against other Serie A clubs for raising ticket prices for away games. As if the other clubs give a fuck, they know we will still have a full away sector anyway, as there is Juventini all over the country. These guys aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed.
I don't know why the club keeps up with them. We get punished for their racist chants, we get tainted by their illegal acts and then they do this. It's really strange that Agnelli still listens to them and gives them what they ask for.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
gate receipts are like 1% of our revenue
i know that you're just trying to make a point, but actually our matchday revenue _is low, and there's plenty of potential to improve on it. the top20 richest clubs average 17% of matchday revenue, for juve, it was 13% last season. i bet it will improve for the next financial year.

1.PNG

and ultras should shut the fuck up asap. they were getting cheap tickets for years and sold them for huge profit, damaging both the club and their fellow supporters. they are just salty because agnelli left them out of the food chain. fans my ass, these are just some greedy wannabe maffiosos.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
i know that you're just trying to make a point, but actually our matchday revenue _is low, and there's plenty of potential to improve on it. the top20 richest clubs average 17% of matchday revenue, for juve, it was 13% last season. i bet it will improve for the next financial year.

1.PNG

and ultras should shut the fuck up asap. they were getting cheap tickets for years and sold them for huge profit, damaging both the club and their fellow supporters. they are just salty because agnelli left them out of the food chain. fans my ass, these are just some greedy wannabe maffiosos.
Agreed about everything you said about Ultras but our potential in ticketing revenue is anything but huge, even if we jump to 17%.

It's much more productive to work on attractive presentation for broadcast rights than milking 160€ from fiat workers for a far out seat against fucking Lazio

https://www.ft.com/content/47e96616-2ae2-11e9-a5ab-ff8ef2b976c7
German football will avoid the “ceiling” for media rights deals hit by the English Premier League, according to the Bundesliga’s chief executive, who revealed record revenues. Christian Seifert said German broadcasters and digital groups were ready to spend greater sums to screen matches for the top division, whose revenues from media rights deals jumped by a third last year to €1.25bn boosted by the start of a four-year €4.6bn domestic television deal with Sky Deutschland and Eurosport. The strong performance is in contrast to other leading football competitions, such as the Premier League and Italy’s Serie A, where growth in the value of domestic screening deals is stalling, or even falling. “When you look not only to England, but Italy, Spain, France, [the value of domestic screening rights deals] . . . get a little bit closer to the ceiling,” said Mr Seifert. “The German pay TV market still has a lot of room to grow.” According to the Bundesliga’s annual report, set to be released on Wednesday but seen in advance by the Financial Times, overall revenues at Germany’s top 18 clubs were €3.81bn over the 2017-18 season, an increase of 13 per cent from the previous season. The results make the Bundesliga the second-richest division in world football, behind the Premier League that made revenues of €5.3bn in the 2016-17 season, and ahead of Spain’s La Liga that made €2.85bn, also in 2016-17, according to figures from Deloitte. Figures for the 2017-18 season are yet to be reported for leagues.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nailed it. We got mud slung on us again for selling tickets to Ultras so they could resell them. That's the issue here. Its harder for them to turn a profit on their own shitty operations.

Fuck.The.Ultras.

Are they more concerned with supporting the club or making their own money while supporting a club?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 306)