out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I dont get it? They think ronaldo will score more if we play less attacking?
Lol

Retarded Ronaldo fanbois have already forgotten that he had 4 goals in his first 14 league games at Madrid last year.

Already has 10 goals + 5 assists in Juve’s first 14 Serie A matches, and that’s in a new league, with brand new teammates, and a coach that hasn’t take the team out of 2nd gear yet.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Lol

Retarded Ronaldo fanbois have already forgotten that he had 4 goals in his first 14 league games at Madrid last year.

Already has 10 goals + 5 assists in Juve’s first 14 Serie A matches, and that’s in a new league, with brand new teammates, and a coach that hasn’t take the team out of 2nd gear yet.
I think it is aswell impressive how he averages 8 shots per game. He simply contributes so much. Dybala usually has 3-4, Mandzukic 1-2. He is miles ahead on all parameters. He has been unlucky with many attempts thus far. Still his goal+assist numbers are amazing.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hahah, read Juve social media and Allegri apparently has new haters in Ronaldo fanboys who don't want us to play more attacking so that Ronaldo can score more goals :lol:
Gotta love his fanboys from football hotbeds like Bhutan, Bangladesh and Nepal calling Juventus shit and saying we are lucky that CR7 plays for us in every second post on social media

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Lol

What really has surprised me about him, is that he seems much more of a team player, than he ever was in Real, and all the puppy eye tantrums, he used to have, is more or less gone.
Dont know if Allegri has any thing to do with it, the general enviroment in Juve, or he is just trying extra hard because it is a new club and country, but whatever it is it is refreshing.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol

imagine if we were actually trying lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 486)