• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
What nonsense is this
Allegri and Bonnucci are professionals
Allegri does only need to play the best line up
Regain his status... hhhhhhh
I wonder how you forget that Juve is one of the most professional environments in all aspects of the game..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is not nonsense because guess what? It blew up at half time in the Champions League final and had a huge factor in the outcome of the game.

There is no love lost between them and it was Bonnuci or Allegri at the end of last season. bringing him back is an insult to Allegri and an insult to Benetia who has been excellent.

It's an insult to the fans who witnessed him celebrate like a madman scoring against us in our own stadium for our lifelong rivals.

He better be world class all season or he can fuck off. He's probably on some of the highest center back wages in the world as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Allegri: "I think a right decision has been made in not making Genoa and Sampdoria play. We conform, in the respect and in the closeness that we have towards those who have suffered this tragedy. Words, in these moments, are superfluous."
Allegri: "Motivations make a difference. You can have the strongest players in the world, but if you don't have the right reasons, you're not going anywhere."
Allegri: "Personally I have to thank Marchisio, he proved to be a great player and a great man. he was an example. "

- - - Updated - - -

@OfficialAllegri: "I thank @ClaMarchisio8 for his years of fine service for this club. In my 4 seasons here, he has been a great player, man and professional. The decision to end his contract was agreed mutually."

- - - Updated - - -

@OfficialAllegri: "@MarioMandzukic9 and @MATUIDIBlaise are already in excellent condition, having gone all the way in the @FIFAWorldCup. They are both players with an unbelievable engine to keep pushing on

- - - Updated - - -

@OfficialAllegri: "You can't call this the 'year of the @ChampionsLeague' unless we reach the final like we did in 2015 and 2017. In order to get there, we must keep working every day to take our game to the next level. Our first goal is to exit the group."

- - - Updated - - -

We have strengthened the squad over the summer, but so have many of our rivals. I wouldn't say this season will necessarily be more difficult than the last, but we need to hit the ground running from the very start."

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: "Our market is closed. Moise Kean at the moment remains. If hel eaves, he will go abroad. "

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ronaldo primed for Juve debut
By Football Italia staff

Max Allegri has confirmed that 'best player in the world’ Cristiano Ronaldo will make his Juventus debut against Chievo on Saturday.

“It is clear that for him, it’s a new experience. He’s intrigued,” he said at a Press conference.

“I’ve always said that this season will be more difficult than ever. We have the best player in the world, Bonucci is back and we’ve made other signings like Can, Cancelo and Spinazzola.

“We’ve improved, but so have others. We must put aside this period of excitement for the arrival of these players and get back down to earth.

“When the season begins tomorrow, we’ll find a Chievo side who want to do well against one of the favourites for the League and Champions League.

“We must be immersed in our mentality, respecting our opponents and keeping a low profile when working.

“The only thing that matters is winning, and tomorrow we have to take the three points. There’s always a question mark over the first season, but I’m also curious to see the team tomorrow because we played half an hour at Villar Perosa and 30 minutes against the Under 23s.

“Tomorrow Ronaldo, Szczesny, Pjanic, Cancelo and Alex Sandro will all play. I must assess the others.

“Matuidi is getting back to full fitness. He’s only just come back, but everyone is in good condition.

“Tomorrow there will be those who play 50 minutes and those who play half an hour. Whoever played in the US more minutes in their legs.

“Ronaldo’s won five Ballon d’Ors and always wants to push himself. In 15 days I haven’t spotted anything extraordinary from him, but it’s immediately clear to me that he’s different to the others.

“It’s shown by what he’s won. For everyone else, it’s an important stimulus because winning, continuing to win and being the best for the past 11 years with Messi is a stimulus.

“However, this shouldn’t make us fall into the fact that if Ronaldo is there, we win. Ronaldo helps us win if the team work in a certain way.

“It’s a great added value for a team who have played in two Champions League Finals in the last four years and won what needed to be won.”

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Allegri: "Motivations make a difference. You can have the strongest players in the world, but if you don't have the right reasons, you're not going anywhere."
@OfficialAllegri: "I thank @ClaMarchisio8 for his years of fine service for this club. In my 4 seasons here, he has been a great player, man and professional. The decision to end his contract was agreed mutually."
:andyandbarcelona:

Apr 19, 2007
It is not nonsense because guess what? It blew up at half time in the Champions League final and had a huge factor in the outcome of the game.

There is no love lost between them and it was Bonnuci or Allegri at the end of last season. bringing him back is an insult to Allegri and an insult to Benetia who has been excellent.

It's an insult to the fans who witnessed him celebrate like a madman scoring against us in our own stadium for our lifelong rivals.

He better be world class all season or he can $#@! off. He's probably on some of the highest center back wages in the world as well.
Im not all for his return but any player coming in is an insult to the player in front of him. Higuain,Khedira,MDS etc are all being replaced

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 59)