out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
I don't like the Italian mentality of being up 1-0 and taking it easy. Being satisfied with 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 and calling it a day. The big teams such as Barcelona, Bayern and Madrid do not give a fuck and have no mercy. They win multiple games a season scoring 5, 6, 7, 8 goals... why can't we? because we're fucking gentlemen and when we face these killers we buckle down because nice guys can't face killers.

we need to forget the nice guy mentality, respecting the other teams (small and big), we need to win multiple games next season 8, 9, 10 to zero. So when we face the bigger teams we will have no mercy because we have already murdered many teams and dreams.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I disagree also with that "too much Italian" things. This is Italian team and some players are together also in national team play that football. You must respect team mentality. For example Guardiola is great coach but when he come to Bayern he didnt respect german football they used to play and force players with spanish things they hated. I think same thing will happen to us. He is modernized italian coach. I like him exactly as a person and coach the way he is.
While part of this is true.... Just see what happened. Just analyze whats goiing on.

The truth is that we lacked firepower to beat real madrid. You like it or not, the italian way will not work always. We need to have a great attacking system, otherwise we get beaten on midfield and the pressure explodea in our faces.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I haven't been able to see the game, but I do think not starting with Dani Alves at right back and Cuads as right winger was a mistake.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I haven't been able to see the game, but I do think not starting with Dani Alves at right back and Cuads as right winger was a mistake.

Sad reality is that Cuads and Dybala have been off form since Barca. Kills us.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Starting Barzagli was the mistake. Cuadrado, Marchisio or Lichtsteiner instead of him would have been better than what we played with.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

I also think the same.
We lost the width there. We are defend too deep and too closely to the centre.
Even Alex Sandro looks like as CB on some occasion

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I don't like the Italian mentality of being up 1-0 and taking it easy. Being satisfied with 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 and calling it a day. The big teams such as Barcelona, Bayern and Madrid do not give a fuck and have no mercy. They win multiple games a season scoring 5, 6, 7, 8 goals... why can't we? because we're fucking gentlemen and when we face these killers we buckle down because nice guys can't face killers.

we need to forget the nice guy mentality, respecting the other teams (small and big), we need to win multiple games next season 8, 9, 10 to zero. So when we face the bigger teams we will have no mercy because we have already murdered many teams and dreams.
It will never happen at Juve. The Italian conservative approach will always be there unless they hire foreign managers who have no Serie A experience

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Starting Barzagli was the mistake. Cuadrado, Marchisio or Lichtsteiner instead of him would have been better than what we played with.
Real Madrid midfield overhelmed us.
We prolly had to play a 4-3-3 , 4-3-1-2

with Dani Alves as left back and Marchisio with Pjanic and Khedira.
Our midfield screen was totally absent.

- - - Updated - - -

It will never happen at Juve. The Italian conservative approach will always be there unless they hire foreign managers who have no Serie A experience
Well there are no italian managers avaible if Allegri leave so that's leave us open for a foreign manager...
Tuchel?

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Real Madrid midfield overhelmed us.
We prolly had to play a 4-3-3 , 4-3-1-2

with Dani Alves as left back and Marchisio with Pjanic and Khedira.
Our midfield screen was totally absent.

- - - Updated - - -

Well there are no italian managers avaible if Allegri leave so that's leave us open for a foreign manager...
Tuchel?
We also have the problem of a completely unbalanced squad.

Sell Coman and signing Cuadrado. Why do we only have one natural winger in this team?

Why are we signing Benatia when we are already stacked in defence?

Why do we have Asamoah, Lemina and Rincon in the team who are not good enough to be at this level?

Why did we spend 90 million on a 29 year old striker?

There are massive recruitment problems at this club that no manager will be able to overcome.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If for once , he's given a stable team by not selling top players and switching and chopping half the squad, I think then and only then we can criticise him in my opinion.

Imagine the same team if we hadn't sold Pogba and bought Higuaín. Now that's a CL winning team.

We wouldn't have even made the final if not for his system change. Don't even dare to criticise him.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We also have the problem of a completely unbalanced squad.

Sell Coman and signing Cuadrado. Why do we only have one natural winger in this team?

Why are we signing Benatia when we are already stacked in defence?

Why do we have Asamoah, Lemina and Rincon in the team who are not good enough to be at this level?

Why did we spend 90 million on a 29 year old striker?

There are massive recruitment problems at this club that no manager will be able to overcome.
We literally wasted all of Pogba money just to pursuit Higuain.
Which is great but not worth that much.
We may have a decent XI but beside Marchisio and CBs we lack everything else.
What made me even more sad is that Dybala-Higuain did literally nothing. We did not even shoot from the distance.
So we had 4 attackers and didn't do anything in attack and in the process we went panic against their three man midfield.
But what worried me the most is the lack of aggression. We rarely went for the physical approach always standing in front... which didn't exactly work as they passed our players like ninepins.
4-1 God so humiliating. We literally wasted all the efforts done in this champions league campaign.
I don't get how!really! we change the man, change the team, change the men but always fuck up the finals.
What's the problem? how can we lose 4 consecutive CL finals like that? I mean somewhere somewhen must be our time.
Before the game I thought this is our moment. Everything was perfect for us to win.
Finally having some chances. Buffon retiring. Being at the end of a great cycle accomplishing with a CL victory would have lead those past 6years to worth.
Because let's face reality a championship doesn't change anything to us. We almost have double what the direct competitors have.
But despite this we totally lack on international field.
We had to win this final now I can see 5-10years before having another chance.
I just can't see us doing what we did again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 276)