out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I dunno friend. This isn't my job. Allegri is a move that reeks of panic and desperation however.
I'm with you on this Allegri situation, but man, shit really hit the fan with Conte jumping ship like this. If it was june 1st then appointing someone like Allegri day later would be extremely terrible, but now the pre season already started, we need a coach to not fuck up our season more. There are no options for coaches right now that is the problem.

And if we signed him for one year and an option for second it's not really that bad. But the most important thing is now to look, plan and act accordingly for the future. Which I sadly think our board is not really competent to do.

The whole Conte thing I think was a lucky strike by the board too, so... I don't know, we will survive, but things don't look too promising.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I dunno friend. This isn't my job. Allegri is a move that reeks of panic and desperation however.
I'm with you on this Allegri situation, but man, shit really hit the fan with Conte jumping ship like this. If it was june 1st then appointing someone like Allegri day later would be extremely terrible, but now the pre season already started, we need a coach to not fuck up our season more. There are no options for coaches right now that is the problem.

And if we signed him for one year and an option for second it's not really that bad. But the most important thing is now to look, plan and act accordingly for the future. Which I sadly think our board is not really competent to do.

The whole Conte thing I think was a lucky strike by the board too, so... I don't know, we will survive, but things don't look too promising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 29, Guests: 330)