out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I agree but you also have to see it like this: Milan signed Allegri before knowing he sucks we signed him knowing he sucks...
judging allegri off of that debacle that was and is Milan in its past and present state does him no justice either. You cant make a turd to Gold, I mean there is only so much a manager can do when the team is unharmonious, distracted and everyone is being sold off. There is no continuity. We need to give him a chance and see what happens when he now has better tools and a great squad

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
I agree but you also have to see it like this: Milan signed Allegri before knowing he sucks we signed him knowing he sucks...
judging allegri off of that debacle that was and is Milan in its past and present state does him no justice either. You cant make a turd to Gold, I mean there is only so much a manager can do when the team is unharmonious, distracted and everyone is being sold off. There is no continuity. We need to give him a chance and see what happens when he now has better tools and a great squad

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I fail to see how signing some team's recycled waste disposal or regurgitated cow fetus is actually a step in the right direction.

Allegri is two steps back. He would've been an upgrade to Del Neri no doubt, but most definitely a serious downgrade compared to Conte.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I fail to see how signing some team's recycled waste disposal or regurgitated cow fetus is actually a step in the right direction.

Allegri is two steps back. He would've been an upgrade to Del Neri no doubt, but most definitely a serious downgrade compared to Conte.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
why can't he adapt to the squad we have? must he play 4312?
He can adapt and he will. We have players for 4312 actually. I never understood why Conte didn't give it a proper try in Europe, especially when he didn't want to use 352 and couldn't go for 433.

The only question is who will be at treq position. I think Pogba wold be better there than Marchisio.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
why can't he adapt to the squad we have? must he play 4312?
He can adapt and he will. We have players for 4312 actually. I never understood why Conte didn't give it a proper try in Europe, especially when he didn't want to use 352 and couldn't go for 433.

The only question is who will be at treq position. I think Pogba wold be better there than Marchisio.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

But what else can we get now? The timing of Conte's pms is really aweful.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

But what else can we get now? The timing of Conte's pms is really aweful.

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
This management also lied to us about a project they clearly didnt care for. Welcome to the dark ages again
that is bullcrap speculation from you as you sound like a butthurt child. They didnt lie shit! The project has taken a serie B regulated team and brought them to win 3 championships within a 5 year span all the while breaking records with a coach that previous to that, no one either wanted or believed in. The only one who lied was Conte about his undying love and devotion for this JUVE by showing his true colors and walking away

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
This management also lied to us about a project they clearly didnt care for. Welcome to the dark ages again
that is bullcrap speculation from you as you sound like a butthurt child. They didnt lie shit! The project has taken a serie B regulated team and brought them to win 3 championships within a 5 year span all the while breaking records with a coach that previous to that, no one either wanted or believed in. The only one who lied was Conte about his undying love and devotion for this JUVE by showing his true colors and walking away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 258)