out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I still can't believe this.. Fucking amateurs! How are we supposed to attract any quality with a coach this useless and a panicky management with no idea wtf they're doing. God I hate this!

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
I still can't believe this.. Fucking amateurs! How are we supposed to attract any quality with a coach this useless and a panicky management with no idea wtf they're doing. God I hate this!

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
pretty happy about this signing tbh,

better than Mancini,
Di Matteo is $#@!
Spalleti is a bald $#@!
Allegri is average. He is not a dream come true but we can deal with him for a season or two. Let's hope that he won't feck things up too soon. He has won Serie A and was close once again in the first season with Conte. We should be fine for a while.

I'm just sad for Conte. I was hoping he'll be our longterm coach/legend. :sigh::sigh::sigh:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
pretty happy about this signing tbh,

better than Mancini,
Di Matteo is $#@!
Spalleti is a bald $#@!
Allegri is average. He is not a dream come true but we can deal with him for a season or two. Let's hope that he won't feck things up too soon. He has won Serie A and was close once again in the first season with Conte. We should be fine for a while.

I'm just sad for Conte. I was hoping he'll be our longterm coach/legend. :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 161)