out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Right, optimism mode on now. Allegri's organisation of those awful defenders is what saved them after Milan sold Ibra and Silva. I blame the awful attitude of the squad before Allegri.

It won't be so bad. We have a solid unit of players and they will stick together. This will be a decent season to keep us going till May when we sign a permanent Conte replacement.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Right, optimism mode on now. Allegri's organisation of those awful defenders is what saved them after Milan sold Ibra and Silva. I blame the awful attitude of the squad before Allegri.

It won't be so bad. We have a solid unit of players and they will stick together. This will be a decent season to keep us going till May when we sign a permanent Conte replacement.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The shock is wearing off and I'm feeling sick now. How the FUCK can they come to the decision (IN LESS THAN 8 HOURS AFTER CONTE RESIGNS) that this loser is the guy we move forward with?!

HOW

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The shock is wearing off and I'm feeling sick now. How the FUCK can they come to the decision (IN LESS THAN 8 HOURS AFTER CONTE RESIGNS) that this loser is the guy we move forward with?!

HOW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 39, Guests: 313)