out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Might as well have comedy and hire him instead of acting like we can attract anything with real quality.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Might as well have comedy and hire him instead of acting like we can attract anything with real quality.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm expecting the shittest football with the formation that I hate the most in this world, 4-3-1-2.

Marchisio - Padoin - Asamoah
Pogba​

Wonder how Pirlo reacts?

Also Matri back..

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm expecting the shittest football with the formation that I hate the most in this world, 4-3-1-2.

Marchisio - Padoin - Asamoah
Pogba​

Wonder how Pirlo reacts?

Also Matri back..

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This guy is a joke of a coach, if its someone Italian it should be Mancini who isn't amazing either but he's the best from the ones we're mentioning
Tevez would probably go on another golf vacation for the whole season though.

Pirlo I expect to be a professional about his previous problems with Allegri, but Tevez and Mancini will not work.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/489175316540432384

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
This guy is a joke of a coach, if its someone Italian it should be Mancini who isn't amazing either but he's the best from the ones we're mentioning
Tevez would probably go on another golf vacation for the whole season though.

Pirlo I expect to be a professional about his previous problems with Allegri, but Tevez and Mancini will not work.

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/489175316540432384

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

C.Martin

Jul 15, 2014
I'd be surprised if Juve went for Allegri given that he was central to pushing Pirlo out of Milan.
This is false and I don't know why people keep saying this. Allegri used Pirlo all the time both at his old position (deep lying) and at his new (mezz'ala) before he got injuried for 6 months or something like that. He then came back in april/may something like that and at that time Van Bommel was amazing so there was no chance of Pirlo playing there, he did play mezz'ala though before the season ended.

Allegri didn't force Pirlo out. Milan at that time had some "policy" ( :D ) that they shouldn't give contracts higher than 1 year to players above 30. Pirlo wanted a 3 year contract and a high wage something GALLIANI didn't want to accept.
Pirlo leaving had nothing to do with Allegri.

If he came here I see him doing good. Man if he can do good with a midfield of Nocerino and Aquilani or whatever why couldn't he do good with Pogba, Marchisio and so on?
And he would do much better in CL than Conte

Edit: he should do good with 4-3-3 formation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 188)