out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
That dude is vile. I recommend @JuveJay and @icemaη to not fully delete his profile, only banning him, so that we can check the amazing stuff he has been creating before he went into hiding like Stitch did.

Check this one for example:

https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/post-6169105

This piece of work was fuming mad (like the rest of the Allegri boys) that we won a scudetto. I cant imagine how mad he must have been the last 2 seasons when we didnt, and currently being placed only 2nd.
Remember, when Allegri returned, initially the consensus amongst these people was that scudetto was the "bare minimum" expectation. Then the goalposts changed to accommodate his failures when that didn't go to plan. Now the very same people celebrate wins against Roma and 2nd place like we won the champions league. Hilariously tragic. Sometimes I can't quite believe what I'm reading, and it's not just on this forum either.

Sarri could get fucked for all I care. Because, after all, scudetto was the minimum expectation and I held the team to a higher standard than that. And I still do, unlike some here who have conversely lowered theirs to fit their agendas. But Sarri got fired for less than Allegri, despite the latter having vastly underachieved in comparison. Yet the latter gets treated as a hero. Makes zero sense.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Remember, when Allegri returned, initially the consensus amongst these people was that scudetto was the "bare minimum" expectation. Then the goalposts changed to accommodate his failures when that didn't go to plan. Now the very same people celebrate wins against Roma and 2nd place like we won the champions league. Hilariously tragic. Sometimes I can't quite believe what I'm reading, and it's not just on this forum either.

Sarri could get fucked for all I care. Because, after all, scudetto was the minimum expectation and I held the team to a higher standard than that. And I still do, unlike some here who have conversely lowered theirs to fit their agendas. But Sarri got fired for less than Allegri, despite the latter having vastly underachieved in comparison. Yet the latter gets treated as a hero. Makes zero sense.
Sarri had Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala, Chiellini (he was mostly injured that season so doesnt really count) Bonucci, De Ligt, Cuadrado, Douglas Costa in his team.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I have never even seen this guy before. He's probably had to suppress so much anger lurking on this thread over the course of the last 2 disastrous seasons under Allegri. Let him enjoy the small little wins that ultimately mean nothing in the grand scheme of things for this club if it makes him feel better and lowers his blood pressure. He needs a little relief. When the reality check hits he'll disappear again.
And who exactly were you, random nobody? Oh yeah, another small irrelevant child using the forum as a tick tock or whatever you small irrelevant kids call it today. Just like that irrelevant platform you will also disappear, sooner rather than later hopefully

Keep calm and keep shitting on the team you pretend to like, it has always worked in the past, it would work out now as well, lowlife midget...

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Sarri had Ronaldo, Higuain, Dybala, Chiellini (he was mostly injured that season so doesnt really count) Bonucci, De Ligt, Cuadrado, Douglas Costa in his team.
Bar Ronaldo, Douglas Costa (who was never a starter in most games anyway) and Higuain (who was ageing and replaced with one of Europe's most promising strikers), we still had all of those players in Allegri's first year. De Ligt left afterwards and was replaced by an equally just-as-good Bremer. Ronaldo left and Chiesa came in.

Anyhow, the difference in quality cannot be used to justify nor is it proportionate to how far we have regressed since that Sarri season. That in itself cannot be blamed purely on the players.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
This man is an iron , he is surging his way out of the tunnel ... as the majority here hate him and dont like his football including myself , yet he put us and the management into corner , his football works and bring fucking results ...

as if he saying
wwe-triple-h.gif

singus

Sep 22, 2020

Its hilarious glancing back into that thread to see the exact same people: Stitch, PI, Dai trying to pretend being happy winning the Scudetto. They must have suffered immensely and they dug really deep to find explainable reasons to not be happy winning, even if they now say that winning is all that matters and that we are currently winning.

This one is cute too:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/post-6168337

@Boksic

:kiss:

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
And who exactly were you, random nobody? Oh yeah, another small irrelevant child using the forum as a tick tock or whatever you small irrelevant kids call it today. Just like that irrelevant platform you will also disappear, sooner rather than later hopefully

Keep calm and keep shitting on the team you pretend to like, it has always worked in the past, it would work out now as well, lowlife midget...
Tik tok? What the hell are you on about?

Lay down the bottle. I know this is like winning the champions league for you, but it's not good for your blood pressure, nor is it good for your inhibitions or judgement clearly.

singus

Sep 22, 2020

So this guy is still not banned? What does it take of vile random insults. Please keep us all updated on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like that irrelevant platform you will also disappear, sooner rather than later hopefully .
Please elaborate

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Its hilarious glancing back into that thread to see the exact same people: Stitch, PI, Dai trying to pretend being happy winning the Scudetto. They must have suffered immensely and they dug really deep to find explainable reasons to not be happy winning, even if they now say that winning is all that matters and that we are currently winning.

This one is cute too:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/maurizio-sarri.44022/post-6168337

:kiss:
So much for "just enjoy the win and stop complaining about the coach" :touched:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I like winning 1-0.. It doesn't bother me maybe it bothers some.. Maybe I would like to win another 150 games by the scoreline of 1-0.."

- Max Allegri
If that’s an actual quote, I’ll give it to him, because it is funny.

But while it works in lowly, decrepit Serie A, it doesn’t work in European level competition. And lawd help us if we go into something like the Super League thinking this is a viable way to compete.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Tik tok? What the hell are you on about?

Lay down the bottle. I know this is like winning the champions league for you, but it's not good for your blood pressure, nor is it good for your inhibitions or judgement clearly.
Lets pretend I drink a lot everyday and have a high blood pressure! What exactly is your angle here? You don't like the coach so you enjoy shitting on him while being constantly ridiculed about it and on a random week that we don't get the win it's your time to shine and spread all your bullshit once again? Until the next time the club loses points, you don't care about wins you only want to shine when a club inevitably loses points in a random game, when the club wins you maintain the already established - well the enemy is crap either way, it was a sure win, nothing spectacular anyone could do it etc...

However, no matter if you like it or not as it is irrelevant what your personal feelings are, the current coach is already in the top 3 managers in Juventus history for his accomplishments, his name is there with golden letters and nobody can challenge that, period! It's just a simple fact that is not going to change, he could only go up in those prestigious rankings and he can't go down unless a new guy comes in and be more successful than him, that's the way it works, that's the way it should be!

You want a new face, that's fine, it could be refreshing, it could work and it could also turn out to be a disaster, as it has already happened in the past! I presume all Max haters should automatically fell in love with whoever the next manager is and defend it blindly, otherwise your constant shitting on the current one would make no sense and would once again prove your ignorance and limitations, which is the main reason people laugh at you and make fun of you, it's your random cluelessness and not having a single ability to actually understand the game you pretend to like or the club you pretend to love :))

- - - Updated - - -

So this guy is still not banned? What does it take of vile random insults. Please keep us all updated on this.

- - - Updated - - -

Please elaborate
You want me banned or you want me to elaborate? Damn that's so Karen of you, Karen, make up your mind kiddo...

singus

Sep 22, 2020
@JuveJay you are here watching and letting anyone throw the most vile insults and "hope you die sooner rather than later" posts around your forum, just because Maxi and I disagree with you about Allegri?
What about showing some consistency and flushing people like @tosh_rose out or at least acknowledge that this level is now suddenly fair game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 287)