out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
You also should have manager who has eyes and is sane enough to see that 3 at the back doesn't work because we are man short at front when pressing or building attack.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
And people mocked Conte for his 100 euro restaurant comments, lul.

At least the context behind what he was talking about was Champions League, which is somewhat understandable. Allegri's 100 euro restaurant is Serie A :sergio:

Jun 16, 2020

AlexDP705

Jul 10, 2018
https://football-italia.net/chiesa-allegri-wants-juventus-to-play-modern-football/

This just confirms what I always suspected: Allegri is way ahead of the curve and is playing 5D chess.
So proud of Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is that our players are just not smart enough to understand the Mister.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Allegri. The tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical football most of the game plan will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Allegri’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Del Neri literature, for instance. The throaters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tactics, to realise that they're not just effective- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Allegri truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the complexity in Allegri’s existential catchphrase “Dai Dai Dai,” which itself is a cryptic reference to 15th century Japanese chess. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Max’s genius game management unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Allegri tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid :cool:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
if this was any other country, he would not even be able to exit the stadium.
The real reason the ultras are banned?

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:"You need to be well equipped and have more experience and resources in order to win the Scudetto."
Can we have a little moderation in this thread to stop fake quotes? Some of these are too believable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 651)