out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
who was a nobody then

but a coach who won a league with milan, was the coach of the year with cagliari, or an europa league winner coach isn't quality (and i'm not a fan of maurice by any means but come on)
Allegro wasn't a high profile hire in 2014. A coach coming off a humiliation and battering from minnow teams. The reaction here was largely negative when we appointed him. We took a risk with him and it paid off massively.

You can't be serious comparing Capello who was already a legend by then to 2014 version of Allegri

You can argue Allegro was a high profile hire in 2021 tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I know he's as good as gone now but I can't wait for the official release, he should have been gone before the WC break... That way we'd have a shot at De Zerbi who simply works and instills a system. By now we'd perhaps have something positive in hand. Instead we're in June with literally nothing.
And yet our main goal is Tudor who would have never been taken seriously if he wasn't an ex player. I've seen his OM a couple of times and it really reminded me of Pirlo's JJ :lol:

Here's hoping we somehow land Giuntoli and he brings in someone better.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Allegro wasn't a high profile hire in 2014. A coach coming off a humiliation and battering from minnow teams. The reaction here was largely negative when we appointed him. We took a risk with him and it paid off massively.

You can't be serious comparing Capello who was already a legend by then to 2014 version of Allegri

You can argue Allegro was a high profile hire in 2021 tho.
capello? wtf, who even mentioned him

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I know he's as good as gone now but I can't wait for the official release, he should have been gone before the WC break... That way we'd have a shot at De Zerbi who simply works and instills a system. By now we'd perhaps have something positive in hand. Instead we're in June with literally nothing.
And yet our main goal is Tudor who would have never been taken seriously if he wasn't an ex player. I've seen his OM a couple of times and it really reminded me of Pirlo's JJ :lol:

Here's hoping we somehow land Giuntoli and he brings in someone better.
Well he was Pirlo's assistant so no surprise. Not a big fan of Tudor as a coach. But lets see.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I didnt expect it to ever happen during this season after he survived Maccabi haifa, twice losing to Monza etc. It was allways clear he survives til end of it after those epic low blows.

Not even losing 4-1 to Empoli gave me an inch of hope.

But the fact they are so assured to keep him no matter what all season, makes me doubt heavily if he will be fired after it. That's my main dismay and dissapointment, I dont think they firing him after it ends.

I dont get their rational besides financial reasons, and if that's the real reason and not just incompetent decision making, I'm not sure that financial reason will suddenly stop being a hindrance next season.
Agnelli was still in charge during the Maccabi and Monza debacles. He’s best friends with Allegri, he wouldn’t have sacked him until the end of the season imo. Which is what will happen with Allegri now I think.

And we obviously couldn’t fire him after all of the chaos that happened from January onwards with points deductions being added/taken away etc.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Since we're retarded and only look at Serie A/Italians, I'd still go for Conte.

And some might laugh but I'd actually sign Spalletti. I think he's very underrated.
I unironically wanted Spalletti back when Allegri was fired in 2019.

I was kind of half trolling at the time, but I also recognised that he was one of the better Italian managers around and his times usually played good football. Too late now tho. He’s taking a year off apparently.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fire his sorry pathetic ass and bring in any coach on low wages, giving them a two year contract. If it pans out, great. If it doesn't, next year is supposed to be a hard reset anyway. Go all in for De Zobri in 2025 or 2024 if things don't work out with the new coach.

The key is to not offer the new coach a long term deal and make sure they're not paid way over their market rate like the fraudulent parasitic fuck currently polluting our bench.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 157)