out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If I go back in time and check your posts you probably had the same opinion about Allegri before he went on to win pretty much what there is to win with the club, clearly.

You just dislike the man and it isn't even tied to how he does with the team, you want him out regardless.

You HATE THIS MAN.
Yeah, I don't like him very much. Never liked his football or how he doesn't trust young players, plus I don't like his media comments. The difference now is that previously I didn't like him, but now... I pretty much hate him. So there's literally no reason why I would want him to stay on, regardless of results.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
If I go back in time and check your posts you probably had the same opinion about Allegri before he went on to win pretty much what there is to win with the club, clearly.

You just dislike the man and it isn't even tied to how he does with the team, you want him out regardless.

You HATE THIS MAN.
What is there to like? 4:0 vs Chelsea, 3:0 vs Villarreal, or 5 loses in CL this year? Next year will be more of the same, if he stays.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Everything there is to be said about Allegri and why he must be removed from the club and history, has already been said. We are wasting money and time, every day he isnt shitcanned. We wont win CL and dominate Europe with him, which is the goal and purpose of Juventus, unless you are one of the plastic fans.

Street the fraud ASAP. The evidence for his incompetence has been plenty.

We need a coach who:
- isnt stubborn and low IQ
- actually coaches and builds a system, including attacking phase
- knows how to run his training including conditioning, to not butcher half the squad, and to not look tired after 20 minutes
- uses modern analytics instead of believing he has an innate ability to know better than anyone else, with less work put in (Allegri's own belief)
- knows how to develop players, instead of having to buy superstars
- isnt Italian and isnt a bald fraud

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Am I reading right? If you want Allegri to get sacked that means you want the club to fail? Now that's some next level mental gymnastics to defend Daddy :lol:

I suppose our Champions League embarrassment is all forgiven now because we're on a winning streak in the league :shifty:
Right? I mean, if I wanted the club to fail, I'd be a huge fan of Allegri because he's already knocked us out of the CL and doesn't know how to inspire any growth in the attacking third. The only criticism I would have is we aren't scoring enough own goals.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Am I reading right? If you want Allegri to get sacked that means you want the club to fail? Now that's some next level mental gymnastics to defend Daddy :lol:

I suppose our Champions League embarrassment is all forgiven now because we're on a winning streak in the league :shifty:
Obviously not.

I never said anything about wanting him sacked. You can want him sacked as much as you want for the past results and even if we win trophies by the end of the season you can want him sacked, that means nothing.

But hoping he gets sacked? Yeah, because realistically the club is not going to sack him unless results turn to shit again. So if we know that and you HOPE he gets sacked then you HOPE results get so bad to the point where he is sacked.

I cannot make it any clearer, but I'm sure you'll find a way

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Obviously not.

I never said anything about wanting him sacked. You can want him sacked as much as you want for the past results and even if we win trophies by the end of the season you can want him sacked, that means nothing.

But hoping he gets sacked? Yeah, because realistically the club is not going to sack him unless results turn to shit again. So if we know that and you HOPE he gets sacked then you HOPE results get so bad to the point where he is sacked.

I cannot make it any clearer, but I'm sure you'll find a way
No, that's not true. I hope we finish the league first and win the title and everything else. Yet I hope he gets sacked anyway because I don't believe he is the right man to carry the team forward.

However I know that won't happen. I believe he will only get sacked if we miss top 4... maybe. Still I hope.

Better yet, I hope he gets sacked during the world cup break, before we play another game - so obviously there are no more bad results to be had. And yes, I know that won't happen either.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

We all need to love the coach, that or you'll be shunned :shifty: But no one is saying that :sarcasm2:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
No, that's not true. I hope we finish the league first and win the title and everything else. Yet I hope he gets sacked anyway because I don't believe he is the right man to carry the team forward.

However I know that won't happen. I believe he will only get sacked if we miss top 4... maybe. Still I hope.
It is true, unless you qualify it like you just did.

You can want him sacked at any point, now or in the future, nothing has to happen for that to happen. You already made up your mind

But if you are hoping something happens in the future that means there need to be developments that lead to that conclusion. In this case the only realistic development that leads to Allegri sacking is us failing to win any trophies. They haven't sacked him after Monza and Maccabi, they won't sack him if we win some trophies by the summer.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It is true, unless you qualify it like you just did.

You can want him sacked at any point, now or in the future, nothing has to happen for that to happen. You already made up your mind

But if you are hoping something happens in the future that means there need to be developments that lead to that conclusion. In this case the only realistic development that leads to Allegri sacking is us failing to win any trophies. They haven't sacked him after Monza and Maccabi, they won't sack him if we win some trophies by the summer.
Our failed CL campaign is the development that should conclude with his firing.

You don't know what's realistic or not, those are your assumptions. There are many possible reasons he hasn't been sacked yet, including waiting for better possible replacements or simply not wanting to change mid-season. We can only speculate.

On the other hand, we can finish trophyless and out of top 4 and they may still decide to keep him. Then we can say, "if you hope for Allegri to continue then you want the club to fail".

- - - Updated - - -

Objective this season: Win trophy but Allegri still get sacked :tuttosport:
Yassss King!

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Our failed CL campaign is the development that should conclude with his firing.

You don't know what's realistic or not, those are your assumptions. There are many possible reasons he hasn't been sacked yet, including waiting for better possible replacements or simply not wanting to change mid-season. We can only speculate.

On the other hand, we can finish trophyless and out of top 4 and they may still decide to keep him. Then we can say, "if you hope for Allegri to continue then you want the club to fail".

- - - Updated - - -

Yassss King!
You just said yourself you know he is not getting sacked unless we don't get top 4. So what are you arguing here?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 176)