out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He’s gotta be fired now, doesn’t he? I mean, this is absolutely ridiculous. Losing to some random Israeli team. We may finish 4th in our group :lol2:
It actually hurts twice. I would rather lose to any other team but an Israeli one. Its hard to explain but it hurts more than a regular game

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He damn sure won't lose the staring match vs the board. They'll have to fire him. I doubt he'll give away 1 cent from his due money, he knows his career is over.
Ventura, the most hated person in Italy after the WC qualification, got a contract at Chievo. Resigned after 4 games and terrible performances. Salernitana still offered him a job soon after.

No doubt that Max too will have offers. Probably not anything remotely lucrative as his current pay, but I doubt this is his last gig

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mabrook ya Manyak. What a shameless repulsive shitcunt. How much more damage must you cause? ZERO respect for this piece of shit after tonight. He should have resigned after the Monza debacle, preserving any ounce of dignity he had left.

Didn't he mention always getting out of the group? What an arrogant Muppet. Now, we might actually finish bottom of our group.

From a top 3 coach in the history of Juventus to the worst coach - what a turnaround.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Ventura, the most hated person in Italy after the WC qualification, got a contract at Chievo. Resigned after 4 games and terrible performances. Salernitana still offered him a job soon after.

No doubt that Max too will have offers. Probably not anything remotely lucrative as his current pay, but I doubt this is his last gig
He seems too proud to manage teams like Fiorentina or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 605)