out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
I'm more excited to see the "GRAZIE MISTER" instagram post tomorrow showing his sacking than any game this season.

This HAS to be the nail in the coffin, no way we don't fire his ass now. No fkin way!

This team is worse than any juve team I have ever seen since 1994, even del neri had a better functioning team, if you consider the player quality he had to allegris squad

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The right time was straight after the Monza game but we bottled it. Too late now to have a great effect but still needs to happen.
Nah , the right time would have been right after Fiorentina for playing like relegation candidates at 1 - 1, for 60 minutes, against a trash team.
BTW nazio scored 4 against them last night.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
So you finally gave in? Good, better late than never.
Gave in to what? I said he deserved to be fired a long time ago. Hoping he turns it around and the team starts winning again is just normal stuff, unless you're brain dead.

If he isn't fired tonight or tomorrow I'll continue to root for him, root for the team to win against Torino, turn it around etc. I just don't see a way for that after tonight whereas before I did albeit very small.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
You can lose a tactical battle with a top manager, fine. You can come up against a possessed goalkeeper that saves everything, fine. You can go out because you made a mistake and they parked the bus after, fine. This was disgusting and unsurprising. Everyone could see this coming from Monza and it happened.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Juventus had never lost three of their first four matches in a UEFA Champions group stage, until today.

He is going for the most unwanted records accumulated in one season. Surely greater than any of his previous achievements.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm more excited to see the "GRAZIE MISTER" instagram post tomorrow showing his sacking than any game this season.

This HAS to be the nail in the coffin, no way we don't fire his ass now. No fkin way!

This team is worse than any juve team I have ever seen since 1994, even del neri had a better functioning team, if you consider the player quality he had to allegris squad
Agreed, it is easily worse than Del Neri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 22, Guests: 350)