out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I cant forget how people like @il brutto and @stitc were seriously explaining how much of a genius Max actually was, and that you needed a high level of tactical understanding to be able to simply fathom and appreciate how much ahead of the game he really is as a coach.

For connoisseurs like @Lion, what do you think of my baiting here at the start of the Allegri appointment? :grin:

Its a new crop of players for him and his reshaping of the team over the mercato where he had much more say than previously, needs time to manifest itself. Along with his tactical changes away from the dreadful Sarriball and thesiswork that was going on. Also, Im not an expert on Allegris methods (@il brutto and @Post Ironic correct me if Im wrong here), but I think the physical training is arranged in such a way that we will peak around February, for the most important part of the season. This is usual with Allegri so nothing new. We should give the man some time to do his thing. Afterall, the squad isnt great and I think we all agree that if someone is an expert in getting shit done with shitty resources, then its Max!

Definitely a lot of butthurt everywhere :rofl:Lets look forward.

What are the expectations now with mister back, we should give him some time to figure things out atleast, the club is in a shitty state after all the cancers. But scudetto as the minimum I guess, and what about CL and goal differentials. @Post Ironic you seem to have a good overview here.

:tuttosport:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Juventus have raised ticket prices in both the Curva and Tribuna Centrale for the PSG champions league return match considering the importance of the match.

[Tuttojuve)
I don’t watch any football apart from Juve these days and stuff like that makes me want to stop watching it altogether.

Literally worst Juventus performing team I ever seen asking for more money from fans. The audacity. Unibrow is high on crack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 102)