out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Maybe Allegri isnt the man to continue with us past this season but I feel we ll pick ourselves up as the season goes on. There is still too much quality in the team compared to the other teams in the league. Im not worried for 4th place but for Scudetto, which should be our goal.
The injuries are clearly limiting us and it must be said, anyone who thinks they won’t change much to the team’s or Allegri’s approach are completely clueless about this sport at the highest level, i expect us to look way better and more potent once the likes of Di Maria, Pogba and Chiesa return, even Bonucci’s return will be very important in possesion, without any exaggeration this are the type of players that together can really make all the difference for us, however unfortunately the prospect of seeing them all together or even just a few of them at a time already seems like a distant dream away and i’m afraid to not be too late to turn things around once it might eventually happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This performance where everybody was talking about Roma being great and us missing di Maria and Pogba.Yes we will definitely challenge for the scudetto and surprise everyone with our performances.
Who have we surprised? We’ve playedin exactly the same style as the last season or two and the results so far reflect this. Roma aren’t great and whoever said that is an idiot. But we still couldn’t beat them at our own home ground anyway.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have 5 league matches now that are all very winnable matches. Only away at Viola is a relatively tough match. We need some good performances and a minimum 12 points from these 5 matches or I’d say this season is going to look a lot like the last one.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This is not how any (good) coach in the world operates or should operate. You have the team for a reason, you have to manage all of them, not just the fan favorites. Some of the most important goals last decade were scored by players no one expected. From Pepe, Estigarribia, Giaccherini, Sturaro, Matuidi etc.
It’s not that hard to list those examples because making changes and having one of those reserves score an important goal towards the end is a common theme in football, that’s one of the main reasons for what subs are for afterall and i do agree with the concept, but i can also just as easily list names of players i would have first taken off long before taking out our main goalscoring threat and the other only player that was still trying to take players on and has a track record for saving us at the last minutes.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
De sciglio and Alex sandro being our weakest point yet some people tell this is best starting eleven.
Juve hasn't had any good fullbacks since Cancelo. Although not that great defensively, he is wc as an attacking fullback.
The kind of fullback that assists for a second goal when you need it.
He and Cuads as a RW would tear teams apart on the right wing.
Instead we have black hole MDS this game the sucks the creativity out of cuadrado.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve hasn't had any good fullbacks since Cancelo. Although not that great defensively, he is wc as an attacking fullback.
The kind of fullback that assists for a second goal when you need it.
He and Cuads as a RW would tear this teams apart on the right wing.
Instead we have black hole MDS this game the sucks the creativity out of cuadrado.
Absolutely there is no understanding how to stretch teams rather than going for the predictable crosses which either gets blocked off Or easily headed away by the opponent.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
It’s not that hard to list those examples because making changes and having one of those reserves score an important goal towards the end is a common theme in football, that’s one of the main reasons for what subs are for afterall and i do agree with the concept, but i can also just as easily list names of players i would have first taken off long before taking out our main goalscoring threat and the other only player that was still trying to take players on and has a track record for saving us at the last minutes.
Yeah, I guess it depends on taste. I was arguing this same point last season vs Villarreal. Everyone was saying he didn't have anyone on the bench, I preferred him to try anything else.

I agree with that premise if you have champions who are irreplaceable, but Vlahović is not there yet and Cuadrado is on a very steep downward trajectory. Last time he was decisive was Fiorentina last season iirc. I don't think either of them would suddenly start doing things differently and they were invisible long before the subs

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Yeah, I guess it depends on taste. I was arguing this same point last season vs Villarreal. Everyone was saying he didn't have anyone on the bench, I preferred him to try anything else.

I agree with that premise if you have champions who are irreplaceable, but Vlahović is not there yet and Cuadrado is on a very steep downward trajectory. Last time he was decisive was Fiorentina last season iirc. I don't think either of them would suddenly start doing things differently and they were invisible long before the subs
I’ve did a follow up on my initial post mentioning something similar in my opinion.

Maybe this might not have changed much eventually given how the game developed, but it would still have given us much better odds in actually going for the win.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Perin should always start aheaf of tek please please..i cant stand tek anymore seriously..he nearly costed a 2nd goal too

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Yeah that second chance of Roma was comical.
Tek swimming at the edge of his 6 meter line, with the ball behind him berly kept out of crossing the line by the defense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 307)