out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you don't understand the choice but that doesn't mean it couldn't be true

Not saying it necessarily is but you get the idea
:tup:

Could easily see him coming back here, especially if Agnelli agrees to give him a bigger role in the mercatos and squad-building. It’s pretty clear from the way he talks that he loves this club and that him and Agnelli have a very good relationship.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
RM might be the top of the top dream but conditions of the deal could be worse than at Juve. I don't mean the wages but the actual power that he would be given at respective clubs.

AA surely has realized who was right two years ago. They disagreed and each went his own way. If AA actually wants Allegri back, he surely know Max will have the upper hand in negotiations now - after all he was right. So Allegri can easily have his conditions, like decisive say on players who come and go. A manager like in EPL.

At Real he will have little say when it comes to the transfer market and probably many other things. These things usually come with time, when you earn it.

Obviously Real is much more attractive on all the other levels, no comparison here.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sooner you guys make peace with him not coming back the better.

Even if he doesn't go to RM (I think if Zidane leaves he'll be announced within 48 hours), he is not coming back.
This is likely the case, and I’m not holding my breath for him coming back, but I also wouldn’t be surprised if he did return. That’s really all I’m saying.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
RM might be the top of the top dream but conditions of the deal could be worse than at Juve. I don't mean the wages but the actual power that he would be given at respective clubs.

AA surely has realized who was right two years ago. They disagreed and each went his own way. If AA actually wants Allegri back, he surely know Max will have the upper hand in negotiations now - after all he was right. So Allegri can easily have his conditions, like decisive say on players who come and go. A manager like in EPL.

At Real he will have little say when it comes to the transfer market and probably many other things. These things usually come with time, when you earn it.

Obviously Real is much more attractive on all the other levels, no comparison here.
For someone not from Spain, the chance to coach Real Madrid is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity for someone as accomplished like Allegri.
Mourinho had all the power at Inter but still he left because he couldn't pass the opportunity to coach Madrid.
I don't think having a say in transfers really matters here. He's dealt with not having much of a say with our own team before.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
you don't understand the choice but that doesn't mean it couldn't be true

Not saying it necessarily is but you get the idea
I do get the idea but in this case I know it is not true.

You know he regrets not taking the job 3 years ago and being loyal then us fucking him up a year later. He always talked with admiration and respect about RM, and who wouldn't it's the absolute best job in the world.

Romano today on his podcast repeated multiple times that Italian teams are approaching him and begging for an answer and he always tells them he's waiting for RM. He's not wasting this opportunity if he can have it.

Also, he is out of a job for two years, now a top job possibly falls in his lap, he's gonna set conditions and say he's waiting too long (what this 'journalist' said)? No way.

One more interesting thing - Romano also said Allegri and RM have been in contact since March. Remember that Sky Sport interview with Max in March? How he was laughing when they asked him about his future? How glowingly he talked about Benzema? I bet he knew then this was a possibility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 46, Guests: 506)