out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Time for a change next season. He hasn't learned any lessons, he has to stop trying protect fragile leads with the recklessly cautious approach.

Our performance once they went down to 10 was awful. We just needed to keep the ball and move it around to tire them out and wait for the space.

I still think we look mentally weak this season, despite a superb effort to turn it around today.

Mar 10, 2009
Time for a change next season. He hasn't learned any lessons, he has to stop trying protect fragile leads with the recklessly cautious approach.

Our performance once they went down to 10 was awful. We just needed to keep the ball and move it around to tire them out and wait for the space.

I still think we look mentally weak this season, despite a superb effort to turn it around today.
I have to give him credit in that he has made this team believe till the very end, but why make the situation difficult in the first place? This season, Allegri more or less surrenders the game to the opposition, until he deems it's necessary to actually 'give it a go.'

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
How the fuck can you park the bus against a 10 man Inter? :lol::sergio:
How the fuck can you think we parked the bus? We were in 6's and 7's even at the end with a 1 goal lead. There is not a single defender worth anything on the pitch.

All our CMs are awful. Our #9 is shocking. The only player today who could play a single combination or run past his man was our fucking RB.

Do you think all he has to do to make Matuidi, Barza, Mario, Khedira, Higuain faster and better with the ball is to tell them to be better and faster? They are all finished.

Mar 10, 2009
Ffs I really thought he was going to learn from the Madrid tie but nope. Right back to conservative Allegri.

Thanks for taking us from the Conte era to a top 3 club but we need a different approach.

I thought he would learn from the Tottenham game. In fact it sums up our Tottenham fixture exactly; take the lead then sit back. Concede, then allow your opposition to take the lead, only to score two quick goals and win.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
How the $#@! can you think we parked the bus? We were in 6's and 7's even at the end with a 1 goal lead. There is not a single defender worth anything on the pitch.

All our CMs are awful. Our #9 is shocking. The only player today who could play a single combination or run past his man was our $#@!ing RB.

Do you think all he has to do to make Matuidi, Barza, Mario, Khedira, Higuain faster and better with the ball is to tell them to be better and faster? They are all finished.
I only watched the ball with half an eye, but it looked like Juventus had a really defensive approach. From the start of second half especially.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 15, Guests: 247)