out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
it's true.

it's not like we drew 2-2 with stoke for ffs. this is a good team. also we are missing 3 very important players

but i do feel we are out already. everyone talks about matuidi, but it's cuadrado that this team needs the most.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
D Costa is better :stuckup:
he's good.

but cuadrado is clutch in these types of games. he's perfect for his defensive approach, and he's great counter and able to hold ball. which is what this team needs to get higgy and mandzukic in attacking positions.

if i was allegri, i'd consider switcing AS to LW and asa as lob and costa as RW. berna is too soft.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The stamina levels of this team are absolutely horrible.

We threw away a 2-0 lead against Bayern and lost 4-2 because we were tired
We got trashed in the CL final against Madrid because we got tired
We ran out of gas against Barcelona when we lost 3-0
We ran out of gas today against Spurs in the second half

That’s what happens when you only have 35% possession in these games. Our players get tired of chasing the ball and then bunker in their own half before we inevitably concede.

The most damming thing is that it doesn’t matter what kind of midfield we play, we always suffer from this same problem. We only had 39% possession in the 2015 final, and that was with MVPP.

How we play in every big game:

1. We press early on
2. We can’t keep the ball
3. We get tired
4. We bunker in our own half
5. We concede

This is a fundamental problem of this team, and IMO this is not something that will change unless bring in a new coach; someone with different coaching methods and football philosophy.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
The stamina levels of this team are absolutely horrible.

We threw away a 2-0 lead against Bayern and lost 4-2 because we were tired
We got trashed in the CL final against Madrid because we got tired
We ran out of gas against Barcelona when we lost 3-0
We ran out of gas today against Spurs in the second half

That’s what happens when you only have 35% possession in these games. Our players get tired of chasing the ball and then bunker in their own half before we inevitably concede.

The most damming thing is that it doesn’t matter what kind of midfield we play, we always suffer from this same problem. We only had 39% possession in the 2015 final, and that was with MVPP.

How we play in every big game:

1. We press early on
2. We can’t keep the ball
3. We get tired
4. We bunker in our own half
5. We concede

This is a fundamental problem of this team, and IMO this is not something that will change unless bring in a new coach; someone with different coaching methods and football philosophy.
Competely agree. I am one wjo enjoys good football but also not one to care about sarri style or tiki taka. This team has players to play football, why bother buying players like costa berna dybala cuadrado pjanic and play in a ball in the centre of our own half. They need more of the ball then a fraction of the 30 odd% of possession we get in these games like you mentioned. I know we tend to play counter in these type of games but that to me was just way to defensive. Allegris ability to change the formation to change the game into our favour is there for all to see, Im grateful hes not stubborn and one dimensional but he needs to improve technically because tactics lost this game

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Poor Euromaxx needs another CM or two with some athleticism. An engine who can run the whole game, but one who isn't complete shit at everything else like Sturaro.

Matuidi cannot be the only one. This squad is really not setup to play the 4-3-3 with only him and it is very disappointing imo how, after seeing our change to 4-3-3, management did nothing all last month to buy Allegri another mobile CM.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Where was your saviour? Go eat humble pie you unbearable fool and take your beloved khedira with you

- - - Updated - - -

All talk... it a disgusting that he can't seem to take responsibility for the teams performance after those 10 mins
Are you doubting Euromaxx?

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if he will get a pass here for that last comment how we are a tier below the elite
I suppose it depends how you interpret it. So far this season, we have played below the top tier. I don't think that is false.

Doesn't mean that without some more luck on the injury/ fitness front and some form we can't join them. Not the same imo as Conte complaining about money.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
"We were never the favourites to reach the quarter-final. It was always 50-50 with Tottenham and it still is.

“Juve and Tottenham are sides who can have ambitions going forward, but compared to Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid are a step below. In fact, I’d add PSG and Manchester City to that list."

This is a disgusting attitude. Go to one of those teams if you really feel that way. Coward. And it's exactly like the 100 euro Conte comment and the it's not like Juve win the coppa italia every year Delneri comment.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Allegri: "Football is strange, you can go from a possible 3-0 to 2-1, a possible 3-1 to 2-2. I think we all knew how complicated this would be,” said Allegri in a Press conference.

“Now it’ll be like a Final in London.”

The second leg is at Wembley Stadium on March 7 and Juve hope to have Paulo Dybala and Blaise Matuidi available again.

As the line of questioning focused on where it had all gone wrong, Allegri became increasingly frustrated.

“Apart from Gigi Buffon’s save on Harry Kane, Tottenham didn’t have any real chances. In the second half we changed a few things and overall played a good game.

“We conceded the first goal playing out of defence, the second on a free kick. Football gives and it takes away, but I don’t think there’s any need to get depressed.

“If someone thought Juve could win this 4-0, then they were way off track. Perhaps reaching two Finals in three years was damaging to some people.

“Who didn’t play is irrelevant. The team put in a good performance, we took the lead and in the second half were more dangerous than them. Tottenham played very well and when we go to London, they’ll be under more pressure than us.

“They were surprised by our start and had to do something to react. We were pinned back because our wingers were too deep. It’s a pity, we’ll just have to fight for our qualification in London.

“I didn’t ask the team to go deep, more than anything else we were pushed back by Tottenham. After that 25-minute spell when they pinned us back, we couldn’t get back out.

“The Champions League is a dream and an objective, but winning it is not easy. I think people have lost some objectivity here. Juve play to win, but they are not the favourites. You can’t reach the Final every year.

“I believe the lads are putting in a fantastic season, but that’s a long way off thinking they can win a Round of 16 by a 3-0 scoreline.

“This really irritates me, because people have no idea on the dimensions of teams. The primary objective is the Scudetto: that is nothing to be sniffed at and is not easy. Then we’ll try to go forward in the Champions League.

“I will not accept that tonight’s 2-2 draw could depress the Juve fans. There are some scary ups and downs in the mood here.

“We were never the favourites to reach the quarter-final. It was always 50-50 with Tottenham and it still is. People must realise that winning is not normality, it is extraordinary. This team has won six Scudetti and reached two Champions League Finals. It’s a fine line in the Champions League between winning and not winning.

“Juve and Tottenham are sides who can have ambitions going forward, but compared to Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Real Madrid are a step below. In fact, I’d add PSG and Manchester City to that list.

“Next season it will be even more difficult. The best teams reach the Final and Juventus have had three extraordinary campaigns.”

Source:FI

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
:touched: :heart: :yawn: Excuses! Pathetic response.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 215)