out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Fuck it. Really, just that. This isn't worth the anxiety and sadness. There is not any need for anger, just disappointment and realisation of our direction.

Conte was just the exception. When we started looking attractive again, yes let's go back to mediocrity and short term shit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Fuck it. Really, just that. This isn't worth the anxiety and sadness. There is not any need for anger, just disappointment and realisation of our direction.

Conte was just the exception. When we started looking attractive again, yes let's go back to mediocrity and short term shit.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just want someone to translate this poll... like is a 1 good so it's listed up top, or is a 1 bad because it's a lower number? :confused2

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just want someone to translate this poll... like is a 1 good so it's listed up top, or is a 1 bad because it's a lower number? :confused2

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
"I understand the skepticism of the fans. I hope to win them over with hard work, respect and professionalism."
- Allegri

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
"I understand the skepticism of the fans. I hope to win them over with hard work, respect and professionalism."
- Allegri

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
JuventusFC @JuventusFCen · 18s

Allegri: "I've taken over a team that has won trophies for the last three years, I will try to play my part so we can have more success."

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
JuventusFC @JuventusFCen · 18s

Allegri: "I've taken over a team that has won trophies for the last three years, I will try to play my part so we can have more success."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 176)