out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
gotta love how he defends us to the media.

the DO YOU REMMEBER? line to that gazzetta journalist popped me.
This is why I don't get comments like he's just going through the motions or he's just here to collect his paycheck or whatever people throw at him.

That his 2nd stint so far didn't work out as planned - no shit.

But he CLEARLY cares about the club. If you can't see that you are an idiot.

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
This is why I don't get comments like he's just going through the motions or he's just here to collect his paycheck or whatever people throw at him.

That his 2nd stint so far didn't work out as planned - no shit.

But he CLEARLY cares about the club. If you can't see that you are an idiot.
no one says he Doesn't care , He does the best he can , but we won inter that were missing some key players. as well dont forget we lost to Napoli 5-1 and to Monza 2-0.
whenever we face really good team ,we get outplayed well , the players don't run as much they don't press alot , juve players physical conditioning fit more a mid table team.
we are lucky for now , because we play for a very weak seria a. Allegri is a good coach , but the way I see things now , we need to rebuild , we need someone that will bring is the spirit where you do more then you asked to do , where every game you give 200% of your self , spirit of fighting , much more intensity , Unfortanly Allegri can't give us ths because his system is about , Calma Clama Calma , he was doing great before as he took the team from conte who conditioned the players to be physically beasts and gove always thier best of the best , no matter what are the circumstances , but too many players changed and we lost that mindset ,
watching conte outburst , reminded me why we were conditioned they way we were , because he expects excellence and nothing less then that is acceptable. Totenham is about to fire him , but then he refused to extention for a while , I'm sure Daniel Levy would be ready to give conte a blow job is he would extend , but now they are firing him , if the managment would back conte up the team would get so much better . we miss the passion , that commitment , our team has to many avreage joes unfortantly but with alot of potential. you may say yea if we get conte we will never win champions leauge , sure , but they way we play now with Allegri , we will never get of the the group stage ... so I would prefer tp have conte for 3 -4 years to rebuild the team, but the season is long lets see what would be , Unfortanly I do have my doubts ...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Surely the -15 was somehow helpful and in a very weird way. It's like it fired up him and the players, even if in the beginning it was a shock, a complete knockout.

Lately this whole JJ circus looks so much more like a club and a team - especially on the pitch. Sure, I still don't like the deep defending 90% of the time but at least the players run and show some effort and grit. It's very welcome to see and I give the credit to Allegri for this - 100%. In the last 1.5 half years I shat on him a lot and I still don't like his football but I can see the good things too. Playing the young players is also a welcome change, even if a bit forced - it's still very welcome. If he really wanted to, Fagioli would be rotting on the bench to accommodate Paredes, whom he requested after all.

Long term I wouldn't stick to Allegri though - it seems like we're due to another squad revolution come the Summer so whoever the coach is, he will have to rebuild the squad anyway. If that's the case, I'd bet on someone with more modern/proactive approach because our ceiling should not be Serie A but Europe/CL level. If you look at our league rivals you can see how far this league has fallen if this shot and wounded JJ can still be #2 in the league.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
no one says he Doesn't care , He does the best he can , but we won inter that were missing some key players. as well dont forget we lost to Napoli 5-1 and to Monza 2-0.
whenever we face really good team ,we get outplayed well , the players don't run as much they don't press alot , juve players physical conditioning fit more a mid table team.
we are lucky for now , because we play for a very weak seria a. Allegri is a good coach , but the way I see things now , we need to rebuild , we need someone that will bring is the spirit where you do more then you asked to do , where every game you give 200% of your self , spirit of fighting , much more intensity , Unfortanly Allegri can't give us ths because his system is about , Calma Clama Calma , he was doing great before as he took the team from conte who conditioned the players to be physically beasts and gove always thier best of the best , no matter what are the circumstances , but too many players changed and we lost that mindset ,
watching conte outburst , reminded me why we were conditioned they way we were , because he expects excellence and nothing less then that is acceptable. Totenham is about to fire him , but then he refused to extention for a while , I'm sure Daniel Levy would be ready to give conte a blow job is he would extend , but now they are firing him , if the managment would back conte up the team would get so much better . we miss the passion , that commitment , our team has to many avreage joes unfortantly but with alot of potential. you may say yea if we get conte we will never win champions leauge , sure , but they way we play now with Allegri , we will never get of the the group stage ... so I would prefer tp have conte for 3 -4 years to rebuild the team, but the season is long lets see what would be , Unfortanly I do have my doubts ...
I get being disappointed about Allegri’s current tenure, but then Turning around and worshipping Conte’s dick is just too much :rofl:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I get being disappointed about Allegri’s current tenure, but then Turning around and worshipping Conte’s dick is just too much :rofl:
It's outrageous. If we let Allegri go, Id hope for someone new, not revisiting past again. Especially not someone who left the club the way he did and the way he picks fights with everyone when things go south.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's outrageous. If we let Allegri go, Id hope for someone new, not revisiting past again. Especially not someone who left the club the way he did and the way he picks fights with everyone when things go south.
:agree:

I love the revisionism still going on, giving Conte credit for the mentality, attitude, and conditioning of Allegri’s previous Juve sides. That this still happens is hilarious. :lol2:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He shouldn't stay beyond this season, but Cunte is a Massive NO! The dude is unhinged and his antics take a toll on the team.

I want a coach who's flexible, adaptable, arrogant enough to believe in his system, but flexible enough to make necessary adjustments. We need to stop revisiting the past and hiring archaic coaches who are inflexible, stubborn, and presumptuous. Cunte woud be a terrible hire.

Jun 16, 2020
If he wins the EL he kinda deserves a pass though. Has been on red for most of the season, if it wasn’t for his contract he’d probably got fired already. Bouncing back from the points deduction by winning the EL (and maybe the Coppa) would be a good recovery.

Its a bit balancing things out. Allegri drove most of us crazy but the truth is that sacking a manager for 9m per year with two years left in our situation is very difficult aswel.

I’ll take a more neutral stance now. If he had to be sacked it should’ve happened before the WC at least for this season. Important is that we stay rational and think for the benefit of the club. Sustainability and sportive results should be the main focus. For me it’s nothing personal for/against Allegri altough I can’t deny that I was asking for his head too a few months ago. Now I rather wait and see how the season plays out.

The injuries seem more in control and more and more youth is playing, along with better results. So definitely progress compared to a few months ago.

Asking for Conte or any other expensive manager is basically saying that we have to pay two expensive managers next year

Jul 1, 2010
Allegri is doing a decent job considering all we've been through this year. However, do not expect him to bring us to the next level. He can do a solid job with the players he has at his disposal but he is too defensive and conservative to achieve more than that. In his first stint he won the scudetto every year, which was expected of us as we had by far the best team in Serie A, and obtained good results in the Champions League (Real and Barca were better than us in 2015 and 2017). He met expectations considering the strength of our team but never exceeded them.

Keeping Allegri means we will keep playing boring and defensive football, most likely challenge for the scudetto next year and possibly reach the quarter finals of the CL if we strengthen the team this summer. However, do not expect him to be able to do more than this.

I am not sure who we could get that would be an upgrade, but I'd rather explore alternatives to Allegri if possible.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Allegri is doing a decent job considering all we've been through this year. However, do not expect him to bring us to the next level. He can do a solid job with the players he has at his disposal but he is too defensive and conservative to achieve more than that. In his first stint he won the scudetto every year, which was expected of us as we had by far the best team in Serie A, and obtained good results in the Champions League (Real and Barca were better than us in 2015 and 2017). He met expectations considering the strength of our team but never exceeded them.

Keeping Allegri means we will keep playing boring and defensive football, most likely challenge for the scudetto next year and possibly reach the quarter finals of the CL if we strengthen the team this summer. However, do not expect him to be able to do more than this.

I am not sure who we could get that would be an upgrade, but I'd rather explore alternatives to Allegri if possible.
Dude we beat Inter 1-0... you're really reaching :lol:

We were out of the CL and have been humiliated so many times in 2 seasons in a row before the -15 circus began. If the deduction is reversed and we get top it goes to show how shit this league is more than how strong Juve is. Beating this Inter 1-0 is a good result, but doesn't undo the horrible 1st season nor the shit current season.

Keeping Allegri is a real gamble. It means we'll likely continue to be shit, grind results and park the bus against minnows, get humiliated in Europe and locally against any team that can press and attack, but nevertheless have a chance at top 4 if the Milanese teams continue to decline.

What have you seen in these 2 years that make you think this guy can challenge for the title and make deep runs in the CL? 1-0 against Inter?

Jul 1, 2010

We were out of the CL and have been humiliated so many times in 2 seasons in a row before the -15 circus began. If the deduction is reversed and we get top it goes to show how shit this league is more than how strong Juve is. Beating this Inter 1-0 is a good result, but doesn't undo the horrible 1st season nor the shit current season.

Keeping Allegri is a real gamble. It means we'll likely continue to be shit, grind results and park the bus against minnows, get humiliated in Europe and locally against any team that can press and attack, but nevertheless have a chance at top 4 if the Milanese teams continue to decline.

What have you seen in these 2 years that make you think this guy can challenge for the title and make deep runs in the CL? 1-0 against Inter?
I am in favor of replacing Allegri, which is clear if you read my post again. However, we should not replace him for the sake of replacing him with a mediocre option like Simone Inzaghi. Firing Allegri will be very expensive and we should only do it if we have the chance to find a better coach than him.

Let's be frank - we have a subpar squad. We did not get out of the group stage because we were faced with two superior teams (PSG and Benfica).

I said we may challenge for the scudetto next year and potentially reach the quarter finals of the Champions League if we strengthen the squad. I don't see how this is so unrealistic. We would be second in Serie A without point deduction and Napoli will most likely lose at least one of Osihmen and Kvaratskhelia, making it very unlikely that they will be as strong as this year. As for the Champions League, Inter and Milan have reached the quarter finals with weaker squads than ours (we're better than them in Serie A). The top teams in Europe are not very strong at the moment and with a favorable draw we could make it that far.

This depends of course on us qualifying for the Champions League (finishing 4th or winning the Europa League) and strengthening our team this summer.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Its like you read his posts but didnt really read it.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I am in favor of replacing Allegri, which is clear if you read my post again. However, we should not replace him for the sake of replacing him with a mediocre option like Simone Inzaghi. Firing Allegri will be very expensive and we should only do it if we have the chance to find a better coach than him.

Let's be frank - we have a subpar squad. We did not get out of the group stage because we were faced with two superior teams (PSG and Benfica).

I said we may challenge for the scudetto next year and potentially reach the quarter finals of the Champions League if we strengthen the squad. I don't see how this is so unrealistic. We would be second in Serie A without point deduction and Napoli will most likely lose at least one of Osihmen and Kvaratskhelia, making it very unlikely that they will be as strong as this year. As for the Champions League, Inter and Milan have reached the quarter finals with weaker squads than ours (we're better than them in Serie A). The top teams in Europe are not very strong at the moment and with a favorable draw we could make it that far.

This depends of course on us qualifying for the Champions League (finishing 4th or winning the Europa League) and strengthening our team this summer.
Great couple of posts.

I'm okay with Allegri staying next year if there is no clear upgrade like Zidane. Now that we look like a team, the continuity argument makes sense. It did not when it was first being made earlier in the season when we were playing like shit. Agree also that CL next year means a lot in this decision. If we miss it then next year will be a rebuild regardless and we might as well replace him.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

And Macabi Haifa. Lets not forget these giants. Allegri brought the best of his squad but Macabi and Benfica squads are just too star-studded.

We didn't make it out of the group stage because Euromax is a dinosaur who have not improved the team by an inch for 2 seasons now, not because of the strength of the squad. Like you say one paragraph later, even Milan and Inter who have worse squads than us made it out of the Champions League group stage.

Give him a better squad and he won't challenge for the title, and wont do shit in the CL. He'll drag them down to his level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 24, Guests: 212)