out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
He's lost the locker room and that Di Maria red was probably the result of frustration. Yes, "let's work as a team" and finish the season in 10th place and get dumped out of the CL in the group stage. Excellent approach I say.
Finish the season 99% not, but we need to resolve the Allegris contract situation in the least harmful way possible. If we kick him out with a bang and he sits there for 3.5 years collecting 9m, thats a lot more harmful long term.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Finish the season 99% not, but we need to resolve the Allegris contract situation in the least harmful way possible. If we kick him out with a bang and he sits there for 3.5 years collecting 9m, thats a lot more harmful long term.
Swap him for Mancini? :D

Surely this is the only place Allegri can go to after such a failure here.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
but we need to resolve the Allegris contract situation in the least harmful way possible. If we kick him out with a bang and he sits there for 3.5 years collecting 9m, thats a lot more harmful long term.
Am I missing something. His contract is up June 2025. That’s 2.5 years right? Still shit of course. Allegri’s ego is far too big to ever meaningfully accept fault from what I’ve seen so this will only end up bitterly. No big club will ever take a punt on him so he’s seeing this final payday into retirement, so he’ll take every penny regardless.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
He's really not getting the boot no matter what, is he?

can someone explain how we went from rebuilding from Serie B, reaching two CL finals in 3 years and buying one if not the best player of his generation to playing like a bottom table team forced to keep a toxic outdated dinosaur of a coach and in that way risk missing a CL spot/winning any titles for two years in a row?

Agnelli, you fucked up son. Be a man, resign and get the fuck out. Oh and take your clown friends with you.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri has no intention to resign. Firing him would be a "bloodbath" for the club financially. Allegri remains the coach of Juventus."

- @NicoSchira
This is all Agnelli’s doing. You can blame Allegri all you want, but it’s Agnelli who offered him the ridiculous contract.
I might buy some Juventus stock just so I can file a class action lawsuit on behalf of the shareholders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 341)