out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Strickland

May 17, 2019
that money is already budgeted, it doesn't make any difference whether his contract is terminated or not

he won't coach the team next season either way, it's been the most possible outcome for a while now

this being the best news of the decade for a team that won 9 scudetti in a row is just an other tuz special
I meant in terms of news-news, like personnel changes or sponsorship agreements or players getting a dog or whatever. Winning games and titles go into a different section of my brain, we all watch it, we dont read/hear about it in the news. Probably doesnt make sense, but thats what I meant :D

Jul 2, 2006
Your joke is not really funny.

But I will concede this: I would pay a substantial amount of money to see Juve hold a press conference about their new coach and present... a spoon.
it is not funny, because it is not a joke. whether it is a spoon, a silverback gorilla or a forklift operator, they won't add much, but players freed from allegri's abuse will still perform better.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I meant in terms of news-news, like personnel changes or sponsorship agreements or players getting a dog or whatever. Winning games and titles go into a different section of my brain, we all watch it, we dont read/hear about it in the news. Probably doesnt make sense, but thats what I meant :D
allegri out is no news for me anyway. the timing is the only question

i'd be much happier if a competent manager, say luis campos was announced @DAiDEViL

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Lost 16 points against the bottom half this season. Not even a goal per match on average away from home. lost 10 matches in serie a alone. Yeah we have 2 points more than last season in serie a, but we should be challenging for the scudetto every year with this squad.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We were 15 points behind Napoli end of March. We earned 4/15 points in April, Napoli 8/15.

Even if we went on some unrealistic 11 game game winning streak in April and May + no points penalty, we'd still be 2nd behind Napoli.

Imo our realistic chances of entering the title race at some point were destroyed in that 5:1 January loss. We lost a 6 pointer, Napoli gained h2h advantage, gained confidence and battered ours.
You're right, I was factoring in Napoli folding at the scent of a chase from us but as you say, with the 5-1 thrashing off them they'd probably not feel any pressure anyway

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The meeting between Allegri and John Elkann ahead of next season is set for this week. There’s a split into two camps : those whom recognize the coaches ability to keep the group together this year and those who oppose him after 2 seasons trophyless. Elkann at moment is favouring a status quo. @repubblica)

Aug 2, 2005
The meeting between Allegri and John Elkann ahead of next season is set for this week. There’s a split into two camps : those whom recognize the coaches ability to keep the group together this year and those who oppose him after 2 seasons trophyless. Elkann at moment is favouring a status quo. @repubblica)
That is funny..
Cause our issues will be the same for next year

Buidling a squad and style of play

HuMan management was not an issue.

Anyway..
Lets see what will happen

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ability to keep the group together? There's never been a bigger split if anything

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The next couple of days Giovanni Manna will be appointed as sporting director however that does not mean that Giuntoli won’t join Juventus in the future. Manna will work with Giuntoli until the latter is freed from Napoli (@SkySport)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 238)